The Ritual Misery Podcast
About This Show
The Ritual Misery Podcast is a conversation of two life-long friends and military veterans talking about gadgets, tech news, geek culture, and military life in an easy-going, simple to follow format. The podcast is aimed at tech-savvy family-oriented self-identified geeks interested in contemporary tech topics, news, and random geekery.
Most Recent Episode
ЯMP – Ep 150: This Show is ™®© RMP 2017 (w/ @BuckeyeFitzy)
4 days ago
Amos nails the intro…
but don’t let that fool you, it’s trademarked.
* Kent watched his guilty pleasures: The Girl Next Door, A Knight’s Tale
* Dave: Love Actually
* Amos: The Lion King, Caveman
* Dave’s wife is a musical guy, and they both love the Hamilton Soundtrack
* Star Trek Discovery is worth the CBS All Access free trail
* Amos finished Stranger Things 2
* FASFA is D-U-M-B
* Amos had a headache…for (as of this writing) 6 days
* Kent tried out Twitch…for it’s actual purpose
* Dave went searching for Poke-Mon
* Who is the LegalGeek?
* Did you hear about the most downvoted comment in Reddit history?
* Twitter is changing the way it verifies users
* TED Talks:
* Alan Siegel: Let’s simplify legal jargon!
* Philip K. Howard: Four ways to fix a broken legal system
* Please check out these great Twitch channels:
* The VOD Squad
* Have A Drink Show
* <> Movie Party this Saturday
* Join us for our 3rd Annual