The Ritual Misery Podcast
About This Show
The Ritual Misery Podcast is a conversation of two life-long friends and military veterans talking about gadgets, tech news, geek culture, and military life in an easy-going, simple to follow format. The podcast is aimed at tech-savvy family-oriented self-identified geeks interested in contemporary tech topics, news, and random geekery.
Most Recent Episode
ЯMP – Ep 164: I’m Not Bitter. I’m Drinking. (w/ @kathiberry)
We couldn’t go another SXSW talking about getting Kathi on one day…
and now that she’s been on, whatever will we talk about?
* Mulaka is here!
* Working on a game for the <> meetup with Kahoot!
* $1635 Uber ride!
* Selfies make your nose look bigger
* Every Version Of The Joker Ranked From Worst To Best
* TED Talk:
* Sue Klebold: My son was a Columbine shooter. This is my story
* Don’t miss the Diamond Club Meetup at Darwin’s Pub 8 March @6pm
* Have A Drink Show got affiliated on Twitch! Congrats!
mediaking909 named this week’s episode!
We record this show live every Thursday at 7pm Pacific on diamondclub.tv and twitch.tv/ritualmisery.
Check out our dctvPedia page (special thanks to j0atm0n)
Next week: SXSW, then