The Ritual Misery Podcast
About This Show
The Ritual Misery Podcast is a conversation of two life-long friends and military veterans talking about gadgets, tech news, geek culture, and military life in an easy-going, simple to follow format. The podcast is aimed at tech-savvy family-oriented self-identified geeks interested in contemporary tech topics, news, and random geekery.
Most Recent Episode
ЯMP – Ep 156: Baked Bean of Awkward (w/ @TheTayAllyn)
We start a new year as awkward as possible…
and the Amos awks it up a few more notches.
* Kent is still sick
* Tay just broke up
* Bedrest is dumb, still
* Amos watched Citizen Kane
* We are still missing Mass Texts
* There’s a new season of Black Mirror out!
* The Diamond Club NYE Streamathon raised $2,023 for Donate Life America
* Tay stars in Call Me Brother
* And she drank green juice
* Cockney Rhyming
* TED Talk:
* Morgana Bailey: The Danger of Hiding Who You Are
* Please check out these great Twitch channels:
* The VOD Squad
* Have A Drink Show
j0atm0n named this week’s episode!
Check out our dctvPedia page (special thanks to j0atm0n)
Next week: Tay Allyn, again?
Our Patrons kick ass! Thank you so much! Become a patron and see the full post show of this episode!
* Check out Let’s Talk About Thrones
* Check out Tom Merritt’s ‘Pilot X’ on Amazon or Inkshares