The Ritual Misery Podcast
About This Show
The Ritual Misery Podcast is a conversation of two life-long friends and military veterans talking about gadgets, tech news, geek culture, and military life in an easy-going, simple to follow format. The podcast is aimed at tech-savvy family-oriented self-identified geeks interested in contemporary tech topics, news, and random geekery.
Most Recent Episode
ЯMP – Ep 145: Nine Months of Negative Labor (w/ @Snubs)
4 days ago
Sit back and get comfortable, it’s a long one, folks…
but that’s what happens when our guest is so overloaded with talent.
* Alaska only has one road
* Shannon is surrounded by fire
* Stranger Things is coming back!
* Amos performed a computer transplant
* This DRAM is awesome!
* We have a second Star Wars: the Last Knight trailer
* Kent does NOT have tickets yet
* The SNES Classic is childhood gratification
* David Letterman visited Indianapolis
* The Ritual Misery Podcast is 3 years old!
* We have 5-Star shitty reviews
* Don’t be negative, be digital!
* Pewdiepie is off our list
* TED Talk:
* Emilie Wapnick: Why some of us don’t have one true calling
* Join us for our 3rd Annual Streamathon
* Hak5 is hosting a party
Find Shannon at all the places: Twitter, YouTube, Hak5, TekThing