The Framing Podcast
About This Show
The Framing Podcast - Bringing Creativity To Life
If you enjoyed listening to these episodes and want to get all the show notes, resources, links visit: www.TheFramingPodcast.com
Subscribe on iTunes to get it on the GO! http://apple.co/2lIq46E.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
E 15 Mathias Jakobsen - ThnkClrly Creator | The Framing Podcast
Jul 7, 2017
Creative work can be difficult to define and categorize, after all what you’re doing has never been done before. So when Mathias Jakobsen was hired at SYPartners in NYC to imagine a way to have learning be part of the company culture, needless to say there was no use case, roadmap or an appropriate “job title” and that is just the beginning.
Mathias Jakobsen is the creator of Think Clearly. Born in Denmark, he founded his first company at age 15, building digital solutions for companies. Powered by digital, he later branched into fashion journalism and photography before moving to New York City, where he worked as a life coach and consultant for startup CEOs and corporate executives. He has worked with Bloomberg, Google, The New York Times, Carrot Creative, Holstee, Coca-Cola, Pratt, The Wharton School, CUNY, FiftyThree and many more.
Mathias has a M.Sc. degree from Aarhus University, Denmark.
SOME QUESTIONS I ASKED:
* Why don’t you have a title at work?
* What skills do you think your kids will need 15 years from now?
* Where do the ideas of who we are come from?
* What was your first job?
* What skill from the job do you still use today?
* What does your wife say you do?
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
* Danish and Swiss passports
* Clarity Cards
* The Unstuck cards and app
* Working at a job without a title
* Communication and Kids
* Why quitting is a good thing
• • • ► If you enjoyed listening to these episodes and want to get all the show notes, resources, links, ++ visit: www.TheFramingPodcast.com or
Subscribe on iTunes to get it on the GO! apple.co/2lIq46E
KEEP UP WITH RICARDO
TW and IG: @RicardoMcRaeRead more »
Episodes of This Show
Jun 11, 2017
May 22, 2017
May 11, 2017
May 4, 2017