Inside Out Empowerment
About This Show
Joshua Nussbaum, President of RevLabs examines the science of personal excellence. Through the very real experiences of today's most powerful thinkers, professional athletes, and the world's greatest entrepreneurs you will learn the mechanisms for designing the life and the results of your dreams starting from the inside out.
Most Recent Episode
6: IOE #06: Instagram 2018 with Liz Corvino
< 1 day ago
Wanna win on Instagram? It’s imperative to give instagram what they want! Liz Corvino and I break down the 7 steps to doing exactly that so you can grow your IG in 2018.
The main take aways you will learn on this episode of IOE;
1) IG is limiting post exposure to make room for paid ads. How do you get the most amount of exposure to your posts?
2) Switch to a business account.
a) This gives IG what they want because it makes you account compatible with their paid platform.
b) Increased analytics - if you can’t measure it you cant manage it.
3) IG wants interactive People/pages.
a) ENGAGE WITH EVERY COMMENT (at least for the first hour your post is up)
b) Engage in other peoples content (4 words or more)
c) No Repeat Comments
4) IG Stories- Direct attack on competitor SnapChat
a) Populates to the front of followers story feeds
b) Induces Engagement From others
c) New feature rolled out to be able to share stories
d) Natural virality with story telling and a deeper more intimate connection to your audience.
5) Captions -
a) IG likes long form content. So do search engines.
b) do not abuse/repeat hashtags.
c) Hashtags must be in post not in comments!
d) Do not delete, edit or repost pics for first hour.
6) Explore page is blending with your feed. New people YOU DONT FOLLOW in your feed as added reward for good users. Increased incentive to play their game properly
7) Follow Hash Tags is a new feature roll out. Whenever you play with new features IG likes this.
Connect with Liz Corvino:
Ig - www.instagram.com/lizvino
Connect w me directly
Ig - www.instagram.com/revlabsprez
Twitter - @joshuanussbaum
Email - email@example.com
Episodes of This Show
7 days ago
Rated 5 out of
inside out empowerment is a must listen
spitting fire and truth bombs non stop on inside out empowerment
Date published: 2018-01-28