SubscribeMe.fm: Making, Marketing & Monetizing Digital Content with Membership Sites, Online Courses & Recurring Subscriptions - Subscribe Me
About This Show
Subscribe Me is THE podcast that teaches you all about about creating a highly profitable, long-term business with Online Courses & Membership Sites with Recurring Subscriptions.
In this podcast, and I don't mean just this episode, but the entire series, I'm going to be talking about how you can build a successful business by creating subscription-based products and services that bring in recurring income month after month... where you don't have to go hunting for new customers all the time, where you can focus on creating a remarkable product - like Seth Godin would say - A product that your customers love, where they keep paying you to keep delivering your product or service, and where you get to actually focus on your remarkable product - and improving it and adding to it over time, and you get to focus on, "Enchanting" your customers, like Guy Kawasaki would say.
The main focus of this podcast will be how to make, market and monetize your online digital content and build a recurring revenue stream. But here's a a list of other topics that we will get into in this podcast series.
* The Subscription Model, how you can add one to your existing business, and how you can improve your existing subscription-based offers.
* How to create the "Perfect" Product
* Various tools and services that you will need when creating an online course
* Explore various Self-Hosted and Fully-Hosted Solutions
* Third-party Marketplaces where you can host your online course
* How to create content For Your Membership Site: Both creating your own, buying content vs getting others to create your content for you.
* What is the Commitment Ascension Model (CAM)
* What are the various Membership Models & Content Strategies
* Pricing Strategies
* Payment Processing options
* How to do Marketing for Your Membership Site and get new members
* How to start your own affiliate program and get others to market your course for you
* How to use other platforms like Podcasting, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing to build an audience and then sell them stuff
* How to get members to stay - thus increasing your Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
* To Drip or Not To Drip
* Are forums worth it? Where and how to create a forum? Should you do it on facebook? Or on your own site? Or use a third-party service and embed the forum on your site?
* One-time Product Launches vs. Evergreen Products
* Membership Site Design
* Membership Site Launch
* Selling Your Membership Site.
Most Recent Episode
Podcasting is So Dang Hard, So Start One Today - Ep #60
Welcome to Episode #60 of the SubscribeMe show from SubscribeMe.fm, where I talk about creating membership sites & online courses, how to make, market and monetize digital content, the world of WordPress, and tools, techniques and tips that you can use to create a long term, profitable online business. I'm Ravi Jayagopal. I'm the creator of CoolCastPlayer.com, a pretty yet powerful audio player and podcast player plugin for your WordPress site. In today's episode, I'm going to give you a few reasons for both why you SHOULD and why you should NOT start a podcast. You know how in shows and movies, someone walks up to a main character and says "I have both Good news and bad news", and the main character always says, "give me the bad news first". So that's what I'm going to do here as well, because, you know, you are the main character in this show. So, first... Reasons why you should NOT start a podcast. Audio is actually easier than video - at least, most forms of face-on-camera videos, because if you're going to be in the video, then you have to think about your clothes, hair, shaving, or makeup, lighting, are you going to do it indoors or outdoors. If you're doing it outdoors, are you going to use just natural sun light, if yes, then if you shoot for an hour or two, then you'll see the lighting differ in the final output because of clouds and the position of the sun itself changing, all of the outdoor noises that you have to consider because I don't know about you, but the second I walk into my backyard to shoot a quick 3 minute video, it feels like the entire universe conspires against me. And my neighbor, who probably hasn't mowed his lawn in weeks, comes out of the blue and starts his lawn mower or leaf blower. Another neighbor down the street starts doing some construction work, all of the kids come out to play, especially the cute little ones with such high-pitched screams that only your dog can hear it. Of course, your mic picks up EVERY thing, including the A/C unit in your own backyard going off all of a sudden. But think about how many talking-head or face-on-camera videos a typical person creates over their lifetime. Probably not too many, unless they're doing the occasional sales video for their web site. That number is however tripling by the day thanks to Facebook Live and Instagram and Snapchat and what not. But still, tha
Rated 5 out of
SubscribeMe.fm is an amazing value for time spent on listening to podcasts... the information provided is very useful & helpful for one & all... Kudos Ravi... :-)
Date published: 2015-10-13
Rated 5 out of
Something for everyone
Ravi, congratulations on a fine show! There's something in it for everyone. DOGPOO and DOSAA... unforgettable :-))
Date published: 2015-10-04