Wooist | Formerly The Super Charmer | Social Confidence | Dating | Meet And Attract Women | Self-Help | Relationships
About This Show
This show is intended to awaken your natural abilities to become a super human charmer. By exponentially enhancing your ability to charm and be more authentic you will be able to swoon women in the most natural way. As a result, you will like yourself more, you will have more self-confidence, and you will be able to date the women that you want to be dating. However, this is not a quick fix self-help dating shop. This is not the traditional pick up artist podcast. This is the podcast where we help you discover the cool guy within you that has always been there the entire time.
Most Recent Episode
Is Fomo Ruining Your Dating Life? | #230
3 days ago
You can now subscribe to the Wooist youtube channel for more content by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUO2w7sHzjc1uBYuLloCLEA
In this episode, Véronique Pivetta the 3 principles coach shares with Patrick Wu (The Wooist) a powerful lesson she has learned from her teacher and mentor George Pransky. If you want to hear more about this topic, you can check out this audio program by George Pransky http://store.pranskyandassociates.com/dating-and-selecting-a-mate/ (P.S.: This is not an affiliate link – we just want to give George proper credit and allow more people to benefit from his life-changing lessons!)
What You Will Learn:
* Should we or should we not have expectations and what we want in our relationships?
* Is it good to have really strong preferences?
* Is it a good idea to find what we want even if we get something just as satisfying.
* Why you don't want to miss out on opportunities when you are stuck on the idea of what you think you should want.
* How the story Oyster Rockefeller's played out.
* How my mentor Johnny Soporno helped me
* Are you going to keep looking for that latina woman or are you going to jump into that Russian Limo.
* How to make more out of opportunities instead of focusing on preferences.
* Why you shouldn't be so attached to your dating preferences.
In next week's episode we are going to talk about the right psychological mindset to really enjoy dating and find things easy.
Subscribe to the podcast on itunes here https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wooist-formerly-super-charmer-social-confidence-dating/id1077295449?mt=2, or on stitcher here https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/patrick-wu/wooist-dating-coach-patrick-wu-meeting-women-authentic
Also, if you have not yet downloaded the secret episode on the reason why you might be single, then click here and you get listen to it for free https://www.wooist.com/secret-episode
If you want a stronger understanding on the 3 principles
Rated 5 out of
Succint, Powerful, and Informative!!!!!
Pat Wu packs in a lot of information in a short amount of time. Instead of trying to pack as many things as possible in one podcast, Pat focuses on one message and builds on that message throughout the podcast. If you're having a tough time meeting women and wanting to figure out how to break that barrier, check out this podcast! And go one further: set up a consultation with Pat (I think the first one is free). Loved this podcast!!!!
Date published: 2016-09-07