Wooist | The Super Charmer | Social Confidence | Dating | Self-Help
About This Show
This show is intended to awaken your natural abilities to become a super human charmer. By exponentially enhancing your ability to charm and be more authentic you will be able to swoon women in the most natural way. As a result, you will like yourself more, you will have more self-confidence, and you will be able to date the women that you want to be dating. However, this is not a quick fix self-help dating shop. This is not the traditional pick up artist podcast. This is the podcast where we help you discover the cool guy within you that has always been there the entire time.
Most Recent Episode
Suzanna Matthews | Cougar And Cub Dating | #248
In this weeks Wooist Podcast Episode, Patrick Wu (The Wooist) has Suzanna Matthews join in in on the conversation about cougar and cub dating.
Suzanna Matthews is a dating coach and dating strategist helping people find love and connection. She is al also the author of the book Revising Mrs. Robinson.
What You Will Learn:
* The interesting relationship between cougar and cub relationships.
* What it was like going to a cuddle party and cuddling with a much older woman.
* How a woman can be a self-assured woman who is confident even if her beauty is ebbing away
* Are men afraid of dating older women because they assume she wants something more serious right off the bat.
* Where men can start if they want to date older women.
* Why some men enjoy dating older women.
* Why broadening your specifications of dating will help attract a larger and wider crowd of women.
* If she is older, then where can I go to find her?
* How much inner work do you need until you start getting into a cougar and cub relationship.
* How evolutionary advantage can give us a bias about having a cougar and cub relationship.
* What the key is to healthy and happy relationship.
* Why the biggest barrier from a man and a woman getting in a cub and cougar relationship is the fear of being judged by the peers and family.
* A good conversation to have before getting into the cub and cougar relationship so that both parties have each others backs.
* The answer of is a relationship successful if its not a marriage for life relationship.
* What my definition of a successful relationship is.
* What the soul has to do with being in a good relationship.
* What self-loathing can do to a person and a relationship from the inside out.
* What Suzanna appreciates about younger men.
To get her book Revising Mrs. Robinson you can go to https://www.amazon.com/Revising-Mrs-Robinson-Navigating-Relationships-ebook/dp/B01HQLXHPU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1517861339&sr=8-2&keywords=Suzanna+Mathews to get a copy.
If you would like to reach out to either of us you can reach out to our facebook
Rated 5 out of
Succint, Powerful, and Informative!!!!!
Pat Wu packs in a lot of information in a short amount of time. Instead of trying to pack as many things as possible in one podcast, Pat focuses on one message and builds on that message throughout the podcast. If you're having a tough time meeting women and wanting to figure out how to break that barrier, check out this podcast! And go one further: set up a consultation with Pat (I think the first one is free). Loved this podcast!!!!
Date published: 2016-09-07
Rated 5 out of
Whether you're looking for a partner or have a partner, this show is very entertaining. I've been with my girlfriend for 10 years but I listen to the podcast for the interesting and insightful information and discussions. Patrick and Veronique mesh well with each other to produce a unique and interesting podcast.
Date published: 2018-01-31