The Super Charmer | Formerly Wooist | Social Confidence | Dating | Meet And Attract Women | Self-Help | Relationships
About This Show
This show is intended to awaken your natural abilities to become a super human charmer. By exponentially enhancing your ability to charm and be more authentic you will be able to swoon women in the most natural way. As a result, you will like yourself more, you will have more self-confidence, and you will be able to date the women that you want to be dating. However, this is not a quick fix self-help dating shop. This is not the traditional pick up artist podcast. This is the podcast where we help you discover the cool guy within you that has always been there the entire time.
Most Recent Episode
Do You Have Strong Dating Preferences? | #226
1 day ago
You can now subscribe to the Wooist youtube channel for more content by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUO2w7sHzjc1uBYuLloCLEA
In this episode, Véronique Pivetta the 3 principles coach shares with Patrick Wu (The Wooist) a powerful lesson she has learned from her teacher and mentor George Pransky. If you want to hear more about this topic, you can check out this audio program by George Pransky http://store.pranskyandassociates.com/maintenance-free-relationships (P.S.: This is not an affiliate link – we just want to give George proper credit and allow more people to benefit from his life-changing lessons!)
What You Will Learn:
* The difference between the wish fulfillment system vs the contentment system
* Why preferences are really not as important as you think they are.
* The real reason why you believe you need to have you needs met.
* How you act when you are completely in love and why preferences are unnecessary.
* How to enjoy life and be completely filled with enjoyment in dating and not end up in a dead end road.
* Why we are born without preferences but learn to have preferences as we grow up.
* Why kids can see the excitement in any situation they are put in.
* How the super casanova acts.
* What the ultimate super charmer acts like.
* Why the guy who enjoys all women is going to be more successful than the person who has high preference in dating.
* The more your preferences seem important to you, the less you are happy.
* How most people will go after a specific preference not understanding that they are in a low state of mind.
Stay tuned for next weeks special episode. Also, if you have not yet downloaded the secret episode on the reason why you might be single, then click here and you get listen to it for free https://www.wooist.com/secret-episode
If you want a stronger understanding on the 3 principles you can get in touch with either me or Veronique Pivetta by sending us an email regarding the topic that you want some coaching around this area.
Veronique Pivetta's email: Veronique@pivetta.be
Patrick Wu's email: Pat
Rated 5 out of
Succint, Powerful, and Informative!!!!!
Pat Wu packs in a lot of information in a short amount of time. Instead of trying to pack as many things as possible in one podcast, Pat focuses on one message and builds on that message throughout the podcast. If you're having a tough time meeting women and wanting to figure out how to break that barrier, check out this podcast! And go one further: set up a consultation with Pat (I think the first one is free). Loved this podcast!!!!
Date published: 2016-09-07