The Super Charmer | Formerly Wooist | Social Confidence | Dating | Meet And Attract Women | Self-Help | Relationships
About This Show
This show is intended to awaken your natural abilities to become a super human charmer. By exponentially enhancing your ability to charm and be more authentic you will be able to swoon women in the most natural way. As a result, you will like yourself more, you will have more self-confidence, and you will be able to date the women that you want to be dating. However, this is not a quick fix self-help dating shop. This is not the traditional pick up artist podcast. This is the podcast where we help you discover the cool guy within you that has always been there the entire time.
Most Recent Episode
Are You Afraid Of Being Cheated On? | #222
You can subscribe to my new youtube channel called Wooist here at https://youtu.be/b-BzDkkIBFU
Patrick Wu aka The Wooist and Veronique Pivetta the 3 Principles Coach join together as they tackle the misconceptions of dating to find easier, lazier, and more effective ways to become more attractive and have a more enjoyable dating experience.
What You Will Learn:
- Why I am fascinated by the idea of people who are scared of beating cheated on.
- What cheating is and how to know if you are cheating.
- Why the agreements that you hold are the keys to the rules of two people.
- How to make and update your rules and agreements with your partner.
- How traditional marriage typically upholds rules all the time.
- Why it is a shame to hold back their desire.
- You can get what you want if you know what you want.
- Once you are honest about what you want people who want the same things other just appear.
- How being cheated on could cause a trauma for you.
- What causes your painful episodes from past relationships and how it will sabotage your future relationships.
- How to prevent someone from cheating in the future (The key is to be close).
- My way of preventing my own girlfriend from cheating on me.
- Why the most important part of a relationship is to selfishly enjoy yourself the most.
Here is a link to the The Relationship Handbook https://www.amazon.com/Relationship-Handbook-George-Pransky-Ph-D/dp/0971198802
If you want more information about Veronique Pivetta you can send her an email at Veronique@pivetta.be.
Also, you can send me an email at Patrick@wooist.com if you have any questions.
Have a wonderful day.
Patrick Wu (The Wooist)
P.S You can subscribe to my new youtube channel here at https://youtu.be/b-BzDkkIBFU
Rated 5 out of
Succint, Powerful, and Informative!!!!!
Pat Wu packs in a lot of information in a short amount of time. Instead of trying to pack as many things as possible in one podcast, Pat focuses on one message and builds on that message throughout the podcast. If you're having a tough time meeting women and wanting to figure out how to break that barrier, check out this podcast! And go one further: set up a consultation with Pat (I think the first one is free). Loved this podcast!!!!
Date published: 2016-09-07