Wooist | Formerly The Super Charmer | Social Confidence | Dating | Meet And Attract Women | Self-Help | Relationships
About This Show
This show is intended to awaken your natural abilities to become a super human charmer. By exponentially enhancing your ability to charm and be more authentic you will be able to swoon women in the most natural way. As a result, you will like yourself more, you will have more self-confidence, and you will be able to date the women that you want to be dating. However, this is not a quick fix self-help dating shop. This is not the traditional pick up artist podcast. This is the podcast where we help you discover the cool guy within you that has always been there the entire time.
Most Recent Episode
I Cheated | #233
3 days ago
Patrick Wu aka The Wooist and Veronique Pivetta the 3 Principles Coach join together as they tackle the misconceptions of dating to find easier, lazier, and more effective ways to become more attractive and have a more enjoyable dating experience.
What You Will Learn:
* An unexpected coaching call for me from Veronique.
* Why you never feel your circumstances.
* How Veronique read my mind about how terrible I have been feeling.
* How being mean to yourself in your head is the real reason why you feel pain.
* What caused trouble in my love life with my girlfriend.
* Why living in separate realities with another person can cause a major miscommunication.
* How understanding every person’s point of view is vital so you don’t assume in your relationships.
* If you want more information about Veronique Pivetta you can send her an email at Veronique@pivetta.be.
To get in touch with me you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to join us for the next art of wooing academy that will take place in January 2018. Lets first have a conversation with you filling out an application at https://www.wooist.com/application.
Rated 5 out of
Succint, Powerful, and Informative!!!!!
Pat Wu packs in a lot of information in a short amount of time. Instead of trying to pack as many things as possible in one podcast, Pat focuses on one message and builds on that message throughout the podcast. If you're having a tough time meeting women and wanting to figure out how to break that barrier, check out this podcast! And go one further: set up a consultation with Pat (I think the first one is free). Loved this podcast!!!!
Date published: 2016-09-07