The Super Charmer | Formerly Wooist | Social Confidence | Dating | Meet And Attract Women | Self-Help | Relationships
About This Show
This show is intended to awaken your natural abilities to become a super human charmer. By exponentially enhancing your ability to charm and be more authentic you will be able to swoon women in the most natural way. As a result, you will like yourself more, you will have more self-confidence, and you will be able to date the women that you want to be dating. However, this is not a quick fix self-help dating shop. This is not the traditional pick up artist podcast. This is the podcast where we help you discover the cool guy within you that has always been there the entire time.
Most Recent Episode
Do You Need A Break From Dating? | #219
Patrick Wu aka The Wooist and Veronique Pivetta the 3 Principles Coach join together as they tackle the misconceptions of dating to find easier, lazier, and more effective ways to become more attractive and have a more enjoyable dating experience.
Summer Deal Until 09/01/2017: Go to www.Wooist.com/summerdeal
What You Will Learn:
* Should you take a break from dating?
* Why you can design a life for yourself can include meeting people naturally.
* How being less invested in the outcome of dating will never burn you out.
* The difference between involvement and investment from George Pransky.
* Why a dance class is a great metaphor for dating.
* Why a bad dancer is fun and light hearted is much more enjoyable than a good dancer that is ultra serious.
* How to pick up women in a dance class.
* How to enjoy the process more instead of just the result.
* Why your overall well being and happiness is not attached to the results of the game and goals that you have created for yourself
If you want more information about Veronique Pivetta you can send her an email at Veronique@pivetta.be. If you want Veronique's upcoming book, you can get it by emailing her and saying I'm interesting in your book.
Also, you can send me an email at Patrick@wooist.com if you have any questions.
Have a wonderful day.
Patrick Wu (The Wooist)
P.S If you would be interested in joining the wooist membership that will consist of include interviews, webinars, and coaching calls at a discount that will start taking place August 1st 2017 every 2 times in a month, then you can join me at this exclusive offer by paying $19 for a month and be part of the bi-weekly group coaching conversation.
Go To www.Wooist.com/summerdeal and book your 1 on 1 coaching session with me for only $100 this summer until 09/01/2017