Wooist | The Super Charmer | Social Confidence | Dating | Self-Help
About This Show
This show is intended to awaken your natural abilities to become a super human charmer. By exponentially enhancing your ability to charm and be more authentic you will be able to swoon women in the most natural way. As a result, you will like yourself more, you will have more self-confidence, and you will be able to date the women that you want to be dating. However, this is not a quick fix self-help dating shop. This is not the traditional pick up artist podcast. This is the podcast where we help you discover the cool guy within you that has always been there the entire time.
Most Recent Episode
Are You Scared Of Offending Women (#MeToo)? | #241
5 days ago
In this episode Veronique Pivetta and I talk about the #MeToo movement and how to navigate in the land of women.
Patrick Wu aka The Wooist and Veronique Pivetta the 3 Principles Coach join together as they tackle the misconceptions of dating to find easier, lazier, and more effective ways to become more attractive and have a more enjoyable dating experience.
What You Will Learn:
- Why all the allegations of the #metoo movement might scare men from interacting with women.
- Why we have to rethink about the way we interact with women.
- Do you need the perspective of women on how to be with them.
- The Female Sound Board idea that might help you find a way to socially interact with women.
- Is it ok to be offensive sometimes?
- How do you know if you are crossing the line.
- Should you care about how women feel or think about your actions.
- What happens when some women are outraged by your actions while others are not.
- Why I am not going to be lifting up women's skirts anytime soon or in the future.
- Why you don't want to make the majority of women feel unsafe.
- What I did when I found out that some women were outraged by my podcast art.
You can send me an email at Patrick@wooist.com if you have any questions.
Have a woonderful day.
Patrick Wu (The Wooist)
Rated 5 out of
Succint, Powerful, and Informative!!!!!
Pat Wu packs in a lot of information in a short amount of time. Instead of trying to pack as many things as possible in one podcast, Pat focuses on one message and builds on that message throughout the podcast. If you're having a tough time meeting women and wanting to figure out how to break that barrier, check out this podcast! And go one further: set up a consultation with Pat (I think the first one is free). Loved this podcast!!!!
Date published: 2016-09-07