Parental Advisory Podcast
About This Show
Join one mom (Rachel) and two dads (Mark and Pete) for this monthly parent podcast as we discuss the good, bad and the ugly with unfiltered, raw parenting perspectives WITHOUT politically correct fluff. http://parentaladvisorypodcast.com/
Most Recent Episode
Episode 06: The Nightmares Before Christmas...and Hanukkah
Dec 19 16
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”7109″ img_size=”large” style=”vc_box_rounded”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]In this month’s episode we discuss:
* What constitutes “holidays”?
* Do we participate in Black Friday for our kids or ourselves?
* Where we stand with Santa as parents
* Where do we stand with saying, “Merry Christmas”, “Happy Holidays”, “Happy Hanukkah”?
* What are some holiday family traditions we participate in?
* What are the things that make us feel like saying, “Bah! Humbug!”?
* How do we deal with family over the holidays?
* Are we spoiling our kids during the holidays?
* Final Thoughts
Intro and Outro music by Mark Holden[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]