Oral Fixation: Dallas' Storytelling Show » Podcast Feed
About This Show
Presented by Nicole Stewart, Oral Fixation is a series of hour-long evenings of TRUE, personal stories, each with a new theme performed by a cross-section of seven Dallasites.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
“Push The Envelope”
Jan 20, 2016
In this episode, you'll hear the following:
• Will Richey of DaVerse Lounge and the Festival of Ideas shares the story behind his passion for helping others express themselves.
• Dallas social change activist Christian Yazdanpanah reveals how his childhood struggle with poverty inspires him to push for educational reform.
• Mary Kreider faces her biggest fear in public speaking class.
• Suzette Drouillard deepens her relationship with her daughter by sending 28 cards in 28 days for her 28th birthday.
• Wayne Applebaum wanders far from his Orthodox Jewish upbringing in NYC to find his limits tested when his son develops leukemia.
• Donald Griswold falls deeply in love with the neglected Russian baby he adopts after a painful chapter in his life.
• Justin Nygren of The Grove takes a huge risk professionally to keep his family afloat.
These stories were each shared on September 16, 2015, at Dallas City Performance Hall. Listen to them below, set to music provided by Daniel Hart and Dark Rooms.Read more »
Episodes of This Show
Nov 7, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 8, 2014
Apr 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of
Amazing entertaining content!!
Great stories form real people. Nicole Stewart does a great job of curating and editing these stories for pure entertainment joy.
Date published: 2013-11-27