Traffic And Leads Podcast
About This Show
One-Click Lindsey is a web strategy expert working with small business owners to help them utilize the web to produce more website traffic and leads. Join One-Click Lindsey as she interviews the industry leadings experts in landing pages, email sequences, search engine ranking, newsletters, analytics, social media, pay-per-click ads, websites, blogging and more. Make sure you listen in if you're ready to generate more traffic and leads for your small business.
Most Recent Episode
Social Media Content Curation
1 day ago
Joe Cotellese (https://www.joecotellese.com/) is our special guest on today's episode of Traffic and Leads Podcast. He is the creator, and founder of an amazing marketing app called Sharey (https://www.getsharey.com/). During our talk, he tells us about what his app can do to help you increase your leads, and about the ways in which he reaches out to a wider audience with the content he creates and curates. Let’s get started!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
* All about who Joe Cotellese is, and where he started from, and what brought him to discovering his amazing new app, Sharey. He also goes into detail about what people can expect when they use the app, and what the app can do for social media marketing, and traffic that comes back to your website.
* He tells us about his beginnings, and his reliance on the very popular site LinkedIn. He says that’s where most of his core audience comes from, and expanding from beyond there and using that as a foundation for social media marketing really helped put Sharey on the map.
* Joe talks with us about the add-ons he uses to make effective and efficient cold calls (and cold e-mails) to people who have, sometimes, never really had a chance to connect with him. He brings up Buffer, a tool that lets you batch posts across all social media accounts you’ve got connected, that helps him diversify the content he posts, while still maintaining a daily posting average.
* Joe also talks about two other very useful tools needed for his ventures, Hunter.io and MixMax. Hunter is a site that allows you to find e-mail addresses for business domains, allowing you to get into contact with people quick and easy! MixMax is a Google Chrome add-on that does a variety of things, Joe describes it as a “swiss army knife” for Chrome, and that Joe uses for tracking his e-mails and automating responses for those who don’t answer right away. Talk about efficient!
* Joe ends with stressing the importance of social media content curation, and the advantage of curating content around the same subject matter that you’re writing about. It gives your audience different perspectives and pulls away from a “me me me” narrative. He also discusses the “5/3/2” approach to his posts, a popular antic that encourages 5 posts from other people, 3 posts from you that are relevant to your audience, and 2 posts that are more personal in nature. Using social media to humanize and put a face behind the content helps more than anyt
Rated 5 out of
Lindsey is someone that provides great value and awesome content. Excellent advice to help you get your business online and make it profitable. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2016-11-02