Traffic And Leads Podcast
About This Show
One-Click Lindsey is a web strategy expert working with small business owners to help them utilize the web to produce more website traffic and leads. Join One-Click Lindsey as she interviews the industry leadings experts in landing pages, email sequences, search engine ranking, newsletters, analytics, social media, pay-per-click ads, websites, blogging and more. Make sure you listen in if you're ready to generate more traffic and leads for your small business.
Most Recent Episode
Create A Profitable Online Store
6 days ago
Maxwell Finn (http://www.maxwellfinn.com/) is our special guest on today's episode of Traffic and Leads Podcast. He is a Facebook Ads expert but today he talks to me about how to build a 6 figure eCommerce store in just under a year! So loads of experience and even more top-notch tips for you to follow if you want to make your eCommerce store successful.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
* The basics of starting an eCommerce store, with some wise words from Maxwell. He warns us that too many people are focused on starting an eCommerce store to make money (http://trafficandleadspodcast.com/traffic-and-leads-tip-how-to-make-money-with-ecommerce/) quickly and that you need to have a brand and a reason for the said brand before you start thinking about what you’re building. After all, you wouldn’t jump into making a business without some planning first, right?
* Maxwell tells us about his good friend, and one of the best people in eCommerce, Ezra Firestone! He explains to us the now popularized business model that Ezra introduced him to that he now follows as well, which falls along the lines of “you start with a story, you start with content upfront”.
* Maxwell also shares with us that 98% of people that visit your website for the first time don’t convert, a statistic that’s true across the industry as a whole! With that knowledge in mind, Maxwell tells us his two-step process when it comes to starting with advertisements, and the pitfalls to avoid when you’re trying to climb your way to the top.
* Maxwell warns us that, as a business owner and an eCommerce owner, you need to understand that you’re not going to be able to compete with the price, speed, and efficiency of larger companies. However, you can compete with the brand, storytelling, and customer service side of the tracks, and regals us with ways in which to succeed by focusing on customer interactions.
* Maxwell talks to us about the system of retargeting through ads, and how to create the perfect audience for your target through a system of allowing people to fall out of the funnel, and using the remaining audience to create content that’s more specifically catered to the audience that’ll become your core source of traffic.
* Through this, Maxwell shares his three-step process on retargeting and using Facebook (and social media) advertising as a way to cultivate a growing relationship with many potential influencers. He also tells us about the messaging service he uses, Many Chat
Rated 5 out of
Lindsey is someone that provides great value and awesome content. Excellent advice to help you get your business online and make it profitable. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2016-11-02