Traffic And Leads Podcast
About This Show
One-Click Lindsey is a web strategy expert working with small business owners to help them utilize the web to produce more website traffic and leads. Join One-Click Lindsey as she interviews the industry leadings experts in landing pages, email sequences, search engine ranking, newsletters, analytics, social media, pay-per-click ads, websites, blogging and more. Make sure you listen in if you're ready to generate more traffic and leads for your small business.
Most Recent Episode
Importance of SEO in Marketing
4 days ago
Phil Singleton (https://www.linkedin.com/in/seokansascity) is our special guest on today's episode of Traffic and Leads Podcast. He is Founder of Kansas City Design and SEO (http://kcseopro.com/) and SEO-driven marketing is his passion. Phil is all about content-driven SEO and web design. He's also the author of the book SEO for Growth – a book that he proudly describes as being both filled with relevant info and intelligently optimized.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
* We talk about how Phil got into his real passion: SEO marketing. Phil started out strong, “losing his mind” (his words, not mine!), packing up his bags, and moving to Taiwan. Not long after, he was moving and working all around Asia during the Dot Com era. When he first tried his hand at SEO work, his client called him up and just poured out the accolades. He knew what he wanted to do with his life. Is that inspiring, or what?
* Phil explains means by SEO-driven marketing, and why it's so important to him... and to business owners. He gives examples that will resonate with everyone who creates content to drive traffic, and how to approach it in a way that will work. Phil is all for a holistic approach to blog-based marketing.
* Phil and I talk “backlinks” - how they started, and how they're used today. Phil explains that backlinks only really work when you're pulling in big-name websites. He digs in to how to use them properly, and how they can hurt your traffic.
* We talk guest blogging, and how to make it work out. Phil has a TON of tips to help improve the visibility and increase traffic to your site through guest blogging properly.
* Phil answers the question that a lot of us have: how useful is to to post links to your website on places like Facebook and Twitter? He gives us the textbook kind of answer, and he gives us his personal answer. He and I totally agree on the answer that he gives, and we both stand firmly by our conclusions.
Rated 5 out of
Lindsey is someone that provides great value and awesome content. Excellent advice to help you get your business online and make it profitable. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2016-11-02