The No-Huddle Show: A Philadelphia Eagles Podcast
About This Show
Eagles experts Eliot Shorr-Parks and Matt Lombardo discuss the latest news and hot topics surrounding the team. With host Joe Giglio.
Most Recent Episode
Why the Eagles are set up for long-term success (Ep. 119)
3 days ago
Eliot Shorr-Parks and Matt Lombardo go deeper into the Eagles' rout of the Cowboys. One main takeaway: This team is not only in a great spot now, but is also built for long-term success. Plus, we read listener hot takes and questions.
Episodes of This Show
4 days ago
7 days ago
Rated 5 out of
please stop talking about reviews
Great show. Keeps me connected in DC. I enjoy the debate style and focus on analysis. I just wish you would stop talking about reviews. I understand why you care about your reviews. However, as a listener, I don't care about your reviews. I just hope my review will help keep the focus on football. Thank you, and please keep up the good work.
Date published: 2017-11-01
Rated 5 out of
Feels like I'm home!
I've been out of Philadelphia since graduating from St Joe's in 2000. Currently working at the US Embassy in Amman Jordan, making sure my kids are being raised right, as Eagles fans. I listen to the podcasts in the morning, at the gym, and it feels like I'm home again! I love the analysis and the emotion. Fly EAGLES Fly!
Date published: 2017-09-21
Rated 5 out of
The Three Headed Monster Show
What I like most about the No-Huddle Show is that you are just as willing to point out the warts of the Philadelphia Eagles as you are their exceptional qualities. I like that your show makes me think rather than pushing hype.
Eliot: you make good arguments, I agree with you, but you talk too much because you want to win the point rather than preparing your best case, best argument at the beginning and stopping there. You are the one who will say when it is time to move on, “Let me just make this one point”, a point you should have included in your first argument if it was worth including.
Matt: You have the clearest, best arguments (Eagles probably won’t win two against Dallas if the second game means nothing; losing Lane Johnson is the one loss the Eagles can’t afford). Your good arguments are the reason Eliot needs to make “one last point”.
Joe: You are a good host because you let your guests have their say, but I would like you to say more.
- The Eagles will trade Curry for a draft pick and give Curry’s money to Graham.
- Goff seems to prove that Nick Foles is the Pro-bowl quarterback and not the hapless Ram’s quarterback. I think Foles value goes up as teams start to realize this, perhaps a #2 draft pick.
- I believe Doug Peterson’s ability to coach and game plan will (over time) allow him to win against the best coaches in the league. As the saying goes, "Cream rises to the top".
- I believe this year the Eagles will get home field advantage and win the Super Bowl because all the pieces are in place and the players love playing for Peterson and Schwartz.
- I believe that if Roseman or Douglas quit today they would get 32 NFL offers.
Date published: 2017-11-17