Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast
About This Show
The first entirely Teen Wolf-centric podcast in all the land! The NATWP team brings you episode recaps, convention coverage and exclusive interviews, plus in-depth discussion of all aspects of MTV’s Teen Wolf, from mythology to cast side projects.
Most Recent Episode
Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast Episode #152: Your Mileage May Vary
The day is finally here. Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast hosts Karen and Natalie discuss the series finale of Teen Wolf.
Featured Song: “Teen Wolf Opening Theme” by Dino Meneghin
– Please note, this podcast was recorded before public airdate of “The Wolves of War.”
– Therefore, we weren’t spoiled for the time jump.
– Though we’re still not sure how far in the future it’s meant to be.
– Also, a PSA from us about when you next get shot by an arrow.
– We puzzle out Derek’s timeline and location.
– Guys, Derek is like, so good at being a werewolf…
– He’s also so good at being a nerd.
– More importantly, does Stiles only have nine toes now?
– Deucalion was the only good-guy death and we are SHOCKED.
– There were several sets of characters who never got a final scene together.
– Raf’s involvement was a pleasant surprise.
– Isaac’s absence was an unpleasant reality – damn you Jeff for telling the truth about that!
– The roundtable discussion in the vet clinic was a highlight.
– “Toasting… spear?”
– Colton and Holland’s big scene: has anyone ever seen Lydia that happy about anything?
– Also, Lydia and Ethan need to be best friends forever now. Karen has a request for some fanart.
– We have thoughts… feelings… and needs… about Theo and Liam’s accidental chemistry.
– (NOW KISS.)
– We love that Derek got his own perspective in the finale – surprised some other characters didn’t though.
– Hey, remember Mr Harris? Who even was he? (Put it on the list.)
– Scott blinding himself was quite the shocker, and we thought it might be permanent.
– Can’t believe that MOUNTAAAAIN ASSHHH was the clincher.
– Get your spark on, Stiles!
– We told you Gerard and Kate would kill each other.
– Monroe’s global war – when you look at it, the show/pack ends up in a much worse circumstance than they’ve ever faced before.
– Not particularly hopeful, and not what we were expecting.
– What’s next? Is Alec the star of a spin-off? Or will it be something like Teen Banshee or Teen Kitsune?
Teen Wolf may be over, but this podcast is not: we’ll continue to release episodes occasionally looking back on the show. Hit the comments to give us feedback and suggestions for Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast! And as always, please follow us or hit us up: