About This Show
From the creators of Smart Mouths – and a slew of other podcasts – comes #Millennial, a weekly podcast offering up commentary on world events and pop culture through the perspective of young adults who happen to be friends with one another.
Collectively, our group holds a wide knowledge of current events. Each week we’ll discuss what’s going on in the world. Whether it’s happening on a screen or out on actual, real life ground, we’ll break it down in a manner everyone can understand.
Most Recent Episode
Episode #4x10: Long Distance BFFs
6 days ago
* RIP Andrew. The show assumes its final form as the girls take over.
* We vouch for the wholesomeness of a long lost host.
* "North Korea meeting? What North Korea meeting?" -The White House, probably.
* Martin Shkreli, the asswipe who raised lifesaving medicine prices for sheer, obscene amounts of profit, is going to prison. Sad.
* A bunch of SYCOPHANTS submitted listener questions and we assign each other dog breeds. #sophisticated
And in a special edition of After Dark:
* OkStupid: The girls introduce you to their boyfriends, whom they both met online, explaining why they're both so profoundly creepy.
* Online dating as a man has its pros and cons. Mostly pros.
* We get our geek on with some gaming talk.
* Listeners seek relationship advice and we get real with them.