About This Show
From the creators of Smart Mouths – and a slew of other podcasts – comes #Millennial, a weekly podcast offering up commentary on world events and pop culture through the perspective of young adults who happen to be friends with one another.
Collectively, our group holds a wide knowledge of current events. Each week we’ll discuss what’s going on in the world. Whether it’s happening on a screen or out on actual, real life ground, we’ll break it down in a manner everyone can understand.
We can’t do it without your support. Pledge to our Patreon (http://www.patreon.com/millennial) and receive great benefits in return!Read more »
Most Recent Episode
Episode #4x27: Milkshake
6 days ago
* We’re joined this week by Andrew’s paramour, Pat!
* Pat fills us in on that dairy farmer life: tariffs, and hormones, and nut juice, oh my!
* Speaking of milk, the US delegation to the UN made waves this week when they went rogue and blocked a resolution that would have promoted breastfeeding. Our BFFs over in Russia saved the day though!
* The “toxic fandom” phenomena continues to gain steam as stars are forced to delete social media accounts to avoid harassment. When does critique go too far?
* In other fandom news, Game of Thrones has wrapped production on its final season, and Andrew still knows nothin’.
* How well does Pat know Andrew? The NewlyWed game puts these lovebirds to the test!
* Anyone in the Chicago area need a personal trainer? Hit up Pat: email@example.com
And in this week’s installment of After Dark:
* TruTV is launching a new show - Paid Off - in which the winners get…. their student loans paid off.
* We play a mock version of this game show with listener Sara. We can’t pay off her student loans, but we can give her a free month of Patreon!Read more »