About This Show
From the creators of Smart Mouths – and a slew of other podcasts – comes #Millennial, a weekly podcast offering up commentary on world events and pop culture through the perspective of young adults who happen to be friends with one another.
Collectively, our group holds a wide knowledge of current events. Each week we’ll discuss what’s going on in the world. Whether it’s happening on a screen or out on actual, real life ground, we’ll break it down in a manner everyone can understand.
Most Recent Episode
Episode #3x45: A Merry Mueller Christmas
6 days ago
- We kick off with a graphic update on our Thanksgiving sex lives. #blessed
- Surprise again, bitch! welcomes back a sly motherfucker who somehow figured out how to con the system.
- It's beginning to look a lot like a merry Mueller Christmas.
- Royal wedding bells are a' ringing, and this time, there's interesting social ramifications.
- SAT question 2017: Smallville is to ______, what Jonestown was to _______.
- Rutgers University tells everyone to grow a spine because confronting racist family members actually works to reduce racism.
- A game of Google that Shit has us wondering: how do you move a family in Skyrim?
And in this week's After Dark:
- Two titans of delivery meals battle it out in this rendition of Hello Fresh v. Freshly
- Tipping your delivery person: a necessity, and an evil.
- We get personal about our food delivery habits, how new smartphone apps are helping or hindering those habits, and what services are worth the price tag.