About This Show
From the creators of Smart Mouths – and a slew of other podcasts – comes #Millennial, a weekly podcast offering up commentary on world events and pop culture through the perspective of young adults who happen to be friends with one another.
Collectively, our group holds a wide knowledge of current events. Each week we’ll discuss what’s going on in the world. Whether it’s happening on a screen or out on actual, real life ground, we’ll break it down in a manner everyone can understand.
Most Recent Episode
Episode #4x11: People Are Stupid
< 1 day ago
* The new intro is here! RIP Matt, you'll live on in our earbuds.
* The Stormy Daniels saga is about to be put on steroids by a new interview.
* From bikes to trains to video games, it's the biggest toy store to ever go out of business! Gee whiz!
* A big upset in PA has everyone cautiously optimistic.
* "SIR I THINK I LEFT MY CLAY FACE MASKS IN YOUR CAR!!!" Uber reveals the strangest items ever submitted to their Lost & Found.
* Surprise, BRANDON. You're not the only one with connections, BRANDON.
And in this week's After Dark:
* China formalizes its plans for a "social credit" system, whereby citizens' social responsibility is judged based on petty behavior like blocking crosswalks. The penalty? Immobility.
* Calling George Orwell.
* What's the danger (and if you're Andrew, the benefit) of a government implementing "social credit" scores?
* We pretend such a system exists here and reveal the things that would have ruined our social credit score.
Episodes of This Show
7 days ago