Meraqui Magic Podcast
About This Show
Weekly life-coaching and personal development for dope humans looking to create serious joy and cultivate confidence to live out their best selves from an ICF accredited life coach, teacher, and sass queen. Regularly cohosted by Mr. Meraqui, or by the occasional special guest cohost.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
Episode 19 - Forgiveness 101 [MMP19]
Oct 23, 2017
Forgiveness of yourself and others is the FOUNDATION of personal development and cultivating meaningful relationships with others. PD is all about failing and failing FORWARD, which you can't do without a healthy, regular practice in forgiveness.
In this episode, we go SUPER in-depth on:
* How to know when you're holding on to pain and what to do with it
* How to redefine forgiveness for yourself to make it a more authentic practice
* How to let go of things without subscribing to the dated - and honestly quite useless - adage of "forgive-and-forget"
* How to forgive someone who has not apologized
* How to use forgiveness as a basis for more meaningful friendships - even if the person doesn't know they're being forgiven!
AND SO MUCH MORE! Not to mention, a special MUSICAL bonus in Cameron's segment, Cameron's favorite thing of the week!
This podcast is now available on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher Radio, PlayerFM, Pocketcasts, Overcast, iCaster, Blubrry, and basically everywhere else, too. :)
For more informations and episode notes on this podcast, check out www.meraquimagic.com/podcast
To find out more about life-coaching, personal development, and Meraqui Magic workshops, go to www.meraquimagic.com
To shop wearable happiness accessories (designed with positive psychology in mind) check out www.meraquimagic.com/shop - a portion of all proceeds is donated to Days for Girls International, providing women worldwide with feminine hygiene kits and sex education. For more information, check out www.daysforgirls.org
For comments, kudos, and inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRead more »
Episodes of This Show
Oct 10, 2017
Aug 30, 2017