The PSAT is practice for 95% of test takers. But for the other 5% it is an important test that qualifies students for the National Merit Scholarship competition. Learn more during this episode about how to tackle the PSAT, whether you’re in the 95% or the 5%. Specifically, we will cover: * What is the PSAT and how does it compare to the SAT? * What type of recognition is available for students who score well on the PSAT? * Who is eligible to take the PSAT, and to be in the running for National Merit Scholarships? * What scores to students need to be considered for the Scholarships * What do students win if they get a National Merit Scholarship?