About This Show
Practical, doable success strategies for you! When you are ready to be inspired, equipped and energized to live life to the fullest, join Marnie & friends! Training zones: Faith, Family, Food, Writing, Speaking, Media, Managing, Marketing, Event Planning and more!
Most Recent Episode
How to Keep Moving Toward Your God-Given Goals (Despite Being Scared Speechless)
3 days ago
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Dr. Sheryl Giesbrecht Turner, you’ll discover:
• The #1 weapon to use against doubt and fear
• What to do when life engulfs you
• A true story about Mother Theresa’s doubt, and what we can learn from her life
• How to boldly confront your fears and doubts without shame or inhibition
• What to do when the answers won’t come
• How to handle your Moses moments—times when you are sure God’s chosen the wrong spokesperson
• How to view doubt as a friend vs. foe
• What to make of life’s most confusing circumstances, even in the midst of the chaos
Dr. Sheryl Giesbrecht shares messages of hope and healing with women worldwide, in person, through her books, via her weekly television broadcast, and in small group mentoring sessions with single moms. A global influencer, Sheryl’s dynamic life, faith, and story of overcoming the sudden death of her husband, have catapulted her into our hearts. She is the author of four books including her new release, It’ll Be Okay. Learn more at www.FromAshesToBeauty.com
Rated 5 out of
Engaging host, guests, and great strategies!
Marnie is an expert in her field, and it shows! She asks the right questions to her guests and enriches the interview with her own experience and stories, creating a show that delivers true value.
Date published: 2015-09-27
Rated 5 out of
This show help us learn new information on every given topic.
Date published: 2015-09-28