The BMMPOD with Marcus Kwame
About This Show
The BodyMindManagement Podcast (BMMPOD) with host Marcus Kwame, is a podcast aimed to debate, rant and chit-chat about anything personal development related.
Featuring interviews with prominent fitness personalities as well as entrepreneurs (including Kevin Hart's personal trainer Ron Everline), this podcast is here to help any listener get up, get out and get TO IT, with discussions on topics including:
- Personal development
- Physical and mental improvement
Welcome to the chronicles of a 22-year old kid from a small country named Denmark.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
Somewhat-Weekly Checkin #8 - Preparing For The Big Day
The BMMPOD with Marcus Kwame, mkwame.com
- Another day another Somewhat-Weekly Checkin pod. On this one I talk about how I've prepared for one of the biggest days of my life so far, which is starting a new, full-time job as the Social Media and Content Strategy Manager at a digital marketing agency. Check in! (-:
- Website: mkwame.com
- Instagram: @bodymindmanagement
- Facebook: "Marcus Kwame - bodymindmanagement"
- Snapchat: "marcusbmm"
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/bmmpod
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjZ-Dm4VRJfMvSlnEnEsGQ
- iTunes and Stitcher: "The BMMPOD with Marcus Kwame"
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intro and outro music: Johan Lilja/DJ-Quads
Go to www.mkwame.com for more nutrition, training and mind-management content.
©mkwame.com, 2016-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marcus Kwame and www.mkwame.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.Read more »