AM/PM Podcast: How to Sell Private Label Products on Amazon FBA with Manny Coats
About This Show
Manny Coats started selling on Amazon FBA in December, 2015. When he started the AMPM podcast, he set out to do $250K in sales during his first year; he crushed that goal by selling over $1.6MM in his first 12 months selling private label products through on Amazon FBA. His no-BS approach to teaching how to make money on Amazon FBA is refreshing as he shares his “Amazon secrets” in a fun and entertaining podcast. So if you’re looking to start an ecommerce business, or if you’re already making money with Amazon and just want tips to increase your Amazon private label product sales be sure to tune it to the AMPM Podcast and visit us at www.AMPMPodcast.com.
Most Recent Episode
Think Outside the Box to Find and Source New Products to Sell on Amazon FBA – AMPM PODCAST EP148
4 days ago
In episode 148 of the AMPM Podcast, host Manny Coats interviews serial entrepreneur Tim Jordan, a two-year Amazon seller who dropped out of college to pursue his dream in sales and now brings in roughly $100K per month through Amazon FBA, and quickly approaching $2 million annually. Tim is also what he calls a “product producer” in which he also owns a manufacturing facility in China and helps other sellers get their products made and shipped.
More than anything, Tim has learned that there are opportunities in finding and sourcing new products in alternative places to Alibaba. Many of these areas most sellers would not think to look (such as South America), but can be potential gold mines for those who get creative in their search for new products. Long story short, standard Chinese sourcing is just the tip of the iceberg regarding product ideas and manufacturing.
In this episode, Tim addresses many interesting issues, including the following:
* 00:55 Introduction to Tim Jordan
* 01:55 How Tim Got Started on Amazon
* 03:25 Where Are Your Profit Margins Right Now?
* 04:13 What Categories Do You Sell In?
* 04:48 Having Your Own Warehouse As an Amazon Seller
* 06:16 A Critical Mistake Sellers Make When Choosing New Products to Sell
* 10:05 What Do You Recommend When Choosing a New Product to Sell?
* 12:35 How Do You Sell Products That You Find at Events, Trade Shows, or Flea Markets?
* 16:58 How Does Someone Find a Plastic C&Cer?
* 18:15 Difficulty Manufacturing Wooden Products in China VS the USA
* 21:07 Is South America the Next Hotspot for Sourcing Products?
* 28:46 What Are the Differences in Sourcing from Other Places Outside the USA?
* 31:36 Manufacturing and Education on Importing with Hickory Flats
* 34:29 The Biggest Mistake Sellers Make When Importing Wood Products from China
* 39:21 Where Do You Find HTS Codes?
* 42:37 How Do You Differentiate Your Products from Client Products?
To watch the video version of this episode of the AM/PM Podcast, check out our YouTube channel below:
Enjoy the episode? If you found this episode helpful, be sure to check out our
Rated 5 out of
The Most Valuable Private Label Podcast on the Web
If I were to sum up AM/PM in one word it would be "Value", I listen to a number of other FBA podcasts, and while most of them are pretty good AM/PM is the only one that has me rushing to write down knowledge bombs each and every episode. The actionable content Manny is delivering rivals that of many of the paid courses and webinars.
If you're serious about starting and growing your own PL business IMHO the AM/PM podcast is a must.
Date published: 2017-09-24
Rated 5 out of
Well put together show I would recommend to others
Manny puts on a great show about Amazon FBA private label. Good sound quality and good topics. Would recommend to others.
Date published: 2016-07-18