The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales with Martin Brossman, Greg Hyer and Elyse Archer
About This Show
Sales and Marketing professionals will discover social selling strategies they can apply to their social media marketing efforts. Martin Brossman and Greg Hyer discuss cutting edge techniques for using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to prospect for, support and grow your business.
Most Recent Episode
Buyer Intent: The New Standard in Sales Data with Kevin Thomas Tully – Ep 118 - The Social Selling Podcast by Linking into Sales with Martin Brossman, Greg Hyer and Elyse Archer
The Social Selling Podcast brings back Kevin Thomas Tully to discuss buyer intent and why is the new standard in sales data. It enables both the social and non-social sales professional to personalize and leverage real-time conversations wherever and whenever they occur.
Kevin Thomas Tully is a globally-recognized Social Selling and Big Data strategist who employed the principles of Social Selling long before the term entered the popular business vernacular.
A Johns Hopkins-trained scientist, Kevin has applied predictive analytics and data mining to the sales process for more than a decade to gain a strategic marketplace advantage for leading brands worldwide. In his current role as Global Director of Social Selling Operations at Creation Agency, Kevin drives sales and marketing enablement strategies and revenue growth throughout digitally-savvy organizations.
5 Buyer Intent Data Behaviors to Avoid:
* IP or Cookie-Based “Intent Data” Providers. If you ever hear the word “surging” – Run. Run Fast.
* Buyer Intent Data that cannot be delivered LIVE. “If it takes too long, you know it’s wrong.” 🙂
* Don’t be a sucker for a pretty (inter) face. Shiny things are nice, but give me the best data any day.
* Sales and Marketing communicate with people at companies. Not the reverse. If your Buyer Intent Data does not include First and Last Name, Company Name, Role, Email Address, Geographic Location, Phone Number and Type of Interaction, is it truly Buyer Intent Data? (It is not.)
* Always personalize your LinkedIn connection requests. Anything else is lazy and spammy. (OK, this is not technically a buyer intent data behavior, but it’s relevant nonetheless).
You can find and connect with Kevin Thomas Tully on Twitter and LinkedIn.
B2B Social Selling Training Online
Visit SocialSelling.Training to access the most comprehensive online social selling training ava