Tarot for the Wild Soul: Deep Conversations and Tarot Medicine for your Soul's Evolution
About This Show
Tarot for the Wild Soul: Deep Conversations and Tarot Medicine for your Soul's Evolution. A podcast hosted by Lindsay Mack, founder of Wild Soul Healing.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
48. Surrendering to The Tower
< 1 day ago
Today I want to approach The Tower as a holy tree in the Tarot. This is one of the most feared and perhaps most misunderstood cards in the Tarot, so I’m shedding some light on the medicine it can offer if you’re willing to surrender to it.
We’ve all been through The Tower—whether or not we had the archetypal vocabulary to support us—so let’s talking about how The Tower acts as a loving force to keep us in alignment, how it relates to the High Priestess and The Hermit, and the different levels and layers of how The Tower might hold deep medicine for us.
In this episode we explore:
• Coming out the other side of eclipse season and Mercury Retrograde (0:27)
• Approaching the sacred mountain / holy tree of The Tower in the Tarot (1:29)
• The Tower as it relates to the High Priestess and The Hermit in a Maiden, Mother, Crone dynamic (3:54)
• The Tower as an initiation (15:49)
• Examples of big Tower moments (19:00)
• The different levels and layers of The Tower (30:15)
• Top Tower (30:37)
• Mid-Level Tower (34:00)
• Foundational Tower (40:43)
• Sub-basement Tower (44:06)
• Making peace with The Tower and surrendering to the discomfort (48:10)
Find full show notes for this episode: https://wildsoulpodcast.com/blog/tower-tarot
ABOUT THE PODCAST
Hosted by intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor and teacher, Lindsay Mack, Tarot for the Wild Soul is a weaving of deep conversations with folks who use Tarot in their lives, channeled energetic offerings, intuitive readings on the months ahead, and mini Tarot lessons.
Lindsay is an intuitive tarot reader, holistic counselor, teacher and writer based in Brooklyn, NY. She is the founder of Wild Soul Healing and Tarot for the Wild Soul, as well as the host of this podcast. She has been studying and reading Tarot for over 20 years. As a joyful and healthy survivor of childhood abuse & PTSD, Lindsay is passionately dedicated to honoring and helping to bring space, light and healing to those who are experiencing mental, emotional or physical suffering. It is an organic part of her healing work with the Tarot, and she is honored to be sharing these offerings to those who feel called to them.
MUSIC: www.bensounds.comRead more »
Episodes of This Show
6 days ago