THE MIND BODY PODCAST
About This Show
Welcome to the mind body podcast!
Where fitness experts and life coaches shares their secrets on taking your mind and your body to the absolute best!
This is the advices you wished you heard years ago.
Get ready and take notes as we expose the raw true behind achieving amazing natural physique and strength and ultimately become a stronger version of yourself.
Most Recent Episode
Episode 40: Interview With Dr. Jen Esquer On The Power Of Movement
In today's show I had the honor to speak with Doctor of Physical Therapy and movement Jen Esquer.
Jen treats patients privately in the Los Angeles area but educates people all over the world through her social media channels on how to live an active and healthy lifestyle. She is a very smart, generous, and a very hard working woman.
Jen and I talked about several topics such as:
- The important of mobility and moving our body
- having a better self-image
- Ending negative self-talk
- The journey to build your own business
Table of content:
1. Personal bio (2:55-4:15)
2. Using other people's stories to get a better perspective and wake up your hunger and drive for your life (4:15-6:36)
3. Allow yourself to open up and have your space (6:36-11:00)
4. Become more mindful and aware of where your body is resting and how you are going to move out of that. (11:00-13:30)
5. Two Practical and powerful ways to help your body condition daily (13:30-16:50)
6. Take responsibility of your body (16:50-19:00)
7. Three Keys for building a better body and glutes *for women* (19:00-21:10)
8. One Simple tool to overcome negative self-talk (21:10-24:15)
9. Always know your "why" with whatever you want in any area of your life (24:15-28:36)
10. The results will always come when you are truly connected to your "why" (28:36-30:10)
11. The power of finding your ideal life partner (30:10-37:15)
12. Jen's Legacy (37:15)
You can also check Dr. Jen Esquer at her site:
Also on social media: