Bawdy Love – Audaciously love your body.
About This Show
Bawdy Love is a revolution, a loud declaration that every body is worthy and no body is shameful. From porn stars to record breaking athletes, plus-size models to listeners just like you, I chat with revolutionaries who have overcome a myriad of emotional and physical obstacles to get to a place of love, acceptance, and respect for their bodies – and give you the tips, tricks, and tools you need to do the same. Welcome to the Bawdy Love revolution. Are you in?
Most Recent Episode
Pausing for rejuvenation.
Feb 9 16
We’ve got a lot of exciting things cooking at Bawdy Love headquarters, and to get it all done we’ve decided to pause the Bawdy Love Podcast. Don’t fear, though — we’ll be putting up bonus content from time to time, and there are tons of ways to stay in touch with the revolution:
* Lauren’s Instagram
* The official Bawdy Love Instagram
* The #BawdyLove Facebook group
* Our new Bawdy Building courses (register for Bawdy Building: Warmth by February 7!)
* The book, Bawdy Love: 10 Steps to Profoundly Loving Your Body
* Our insider newsletter that gives you weekly doses of love, light and inspiration
* Connect with Lauren by email at email@example.com
* Become a pen pal and send us a postcard
Stay in touch, and we’ll let you know when the podcast is back!
Connect more with Lauren and the Bawdy Love revolution:
Bawdy Love is a revolution, one full of people audacious enough to stand up and say “I am worthy of love as I am right here, right now, no exceptions. My body deserves to be seen, my voice deserves to be heard. I will not shrink. I will expand and thrive.”
Are you in?
* Join the revolution and get your free Bawdy Love basics video series.
* Connect with other like-minded Bawdy Lovelies on the Bawdy Love Facebook group.
* Carry inspiration and positive vibes in your pocket by following the BawdyLove instagram.
* Get personalized tips and tools to boost your self-confidence, incorporate self-care into your daily routine, and profoundly love your body with individual coaching with Lauren.