About This Show
Bart Campolo is a secular speaker, writer and community organizer who currently serves as the Humanist Chaplain at the University of Southern California. This podcast is a wide-ranging conversation with Bart and his guests, aimed at getting a handle on how to truly flourish as we all live the only life we have.
Most Recent Episode
Humanize Me 224: On men, masculinity, and their nature
How do men take the natural thoughts and urges they have and channel them appropriately? How do men grapple with their nature, while remaining safe and steadfast for the women in their lives?
Bart takes a look at the issue in this episode, including:
* All men need to grapple with this
* Bart talks about a story from college that changed him
* Article: The unexamined brutality of the male libido
* Christianity makes sins out of someone’s thoughts, but secular people should avoid doing so
* A scene from Seinfeld
* What humanism can offer the world in this moment
Contact Bart at bartcampolo.org/contact. Join the discussion at the Humanize Me Facebook Group HERE.