About This Show
Would you let me tell you the story of how you got here with me?
In 2005 while I was in college at the University of South Carolina, I tried to start working online. I signed up for an MLM program and a survey website. A month later, I had refunds from both and figured working online was not possible because everything was a scam. The truth was I was afraid to fail again.
In 2011, I moved in with my wife and launched an online business focusing on video game addiction in an attempt to avoid dealing with any of my other problems. In a few months, I changed my business to selling shirts because I realized there was no money in video game addiction. A year after starting my business, I dropped out of my criminology PHD program at the University of South Florida to run my business full time which by then had changed to helping clients with Facebook and Google ads based on my experience failing to do them successfully for myself.
In 2013, I starting sharing everything I knew for free on YouTube because I hoped it would help me get more clients. By April 2014, I was nearly bankrupt after failing at 15+ different business models. I was also nearly dead from trying to drink the pain away and fortunately the fear of death motivated me to get into recovery. Being in recovery motivated me to focus more on being of true service to others and less on what I would get out of it. I started making courses online with Udemy which soon turned into my first real business. I partnered with as many talented instructors as I could and learned from top instructors how to get my courses the most sales.
In 2015, I tried making some inspirational videos sharing what I learned in recovery and got an amazing response on YouTube. To make the background on my videos more interesting, I started making the inspirational videos while playing video games. To make a more helpful website, I hired a freelancer to convert the videos into blog posts including this about page originally.
By 2016, the Udemy courses I was teaching had made nearly $2 million dollars in sales with me receiving over $600,000 of that before they banned me because of what they said were policy violations despite me literally praying to God to follow the rules and being obsessed with following the policies. To make that $600,000, Google, Facebook, and contractors billed around $400,000 leaving me with about $200,000. Then, the US government took over $60,000 and the companies I borrowed money from in 201.
Most Recent Episode
Cryptocurrency Price Predictions for September 2017!
3 days ago
What will the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, IOTA, NEM, Litecoin, Dash, NEO, ETC, Monero, OmiseGo, BitConnect, Qtum, Zcash, TenX, EOS, Lisk, BitShares, and Steem be as a part of the total cryptocurrency market capitalization in September 2017? Here are my predictions for each coin!
1. Bitcoin may go up a bit towards $5,000 before a dump back to as low as $2,000 as competition with Bitcoin Cash heats up.
2. ETH may benefit from trading on BitStamp, Poloniex, Bithumb, Bittrex, and Coinbase as investors believe the war between BTC and BCC will leave Ethereum as the winner. ETH may go as high as $500 with ups and downs of $50 daily possible.
3. Bitcoin Cash just pumped yesterday and may continue to pump as the top BCC miner plots to overtake Bitcoin while Coinbase definitely and Bitstamp soon most likely add support for BCC.
4. Ripple has continued an epic dump after an epic pump and will likely continue to drop further in September with a possible rebound later. Ripple down to $0.05 or $0.10 in Sept 2017.
5. IOTA may go up to $1.50 before it starts dropping in Sept with the Bitcoin price.
6. NEM seems to have a strong community which will minimize bottoming out completely and may pump to $0.40 in September before a drop along with the Bitcoin price eventually to under $0.20.
7. Litecoin has strong user adoption and history making it perfect for a pump to $100 in September.
8. Dash might increase some to $350 or $400 before beginning an epic drop in September back under $200 and eventually under $10 in a year or few years because of the lack of end user adoption.
9. NEO just went through a huge spike which will lead to correction in September as the euphoria wears off.
10. Ethereum Classic is in a good position for a price spike but the Bitcoin price may make it more of a flat line.
11. Monero is going strong and seems to be in position to win the war for a black market cryptocurrency. $60 or more in September.
12. OmiseGo is so new it likely will drop in September after initial excitement.
13. BitConnect just hit a power curve up and will regress to the mean in September.
14. Qtum will go down with the Bitcoin price.
15. Stratis is looking at a flat line or a drop with the Bitcoin price after initial excitement.
16. Waves has been dropping relative to the Bitcoin price and is on the way down also.
17. Zcash has been fairly flat and is actually in a good position to break $300 in Sept 2017.
18. TenX is brand new and w
Episodes of This Show
5 days ago
6 days ago
7 days ago