The Svelte Yeti Health and Fitness Podcast
About This Show
The Svelte Yeti Health and Fitness Podcast promotes lifestyle transformation through physical fitness, emotional well-being, and holistic nutrition. We acknowledge the complex bio-psycho-social nature of sustainable change. Our thoughtful commentary and interviews cover the dynamics of addiction, mental health, and the integrative approach to person-centred care. Podcast based out of Vancouver British Columbia, Canada. Learn more at www.jerodkillick.ca.
Most Recent Episode
One Year Podcast Anniversary - Our Best Shows In Review
6 days ago
“On this anniversary, we honour some of our favourite interview experiences.”
A Year In Review
Liz, Johnny and I are very excited to celebrate our first full year of episodes on the Svelte Yeti Health and Fitness Podcast. We play highlights from a few of our favourite episodes, and discuss our reaction to each:
* Estelle Matheson – “Volunteering, Paddling, and Radical Transformation”
* Michael Weinberger – “Wellness App Developer, Huffington Post Writer, and Transformation Agent”
* Eric Mathias – “Moksha Yoga – The Journey, Trauma, Transformative Experiences, and Definition”
* Tim Van Orden – “Insights on Ego, Transparency, and Transformative Engagement”
So, what will the coming year will bring? We will continue to focus our efforts on inviting engaging guests, along with the short form, “Bits and Bobs” style episodes. We also acknowledge that it is important to keep things light – not all our episodes need to be serious!
Important Products and People Mentioned Today
* Chorus – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Chorus is a social networking app for podcast episodes. A must have! Come find me there! (User: Jerod Killick)
* A Plan For Living – Created by Michael Weinberger. “A straight forward approach to gratitude, spirituality, and mindfulness”.
Consider Being A Guest
Want to get on our show? Have a view about personal transformation and tools for how to get there? We would love to have you as a guest. Head on over to our