About This Show
Marketing Jam is a marketing podcast featuring the brightest minds in Canadian marketing, and hosted by the Principal of Jelly Digital Marketing and P.R., Darian Kovacs.
On the show, Darian aims to unearth tips, tricks, and insights from the best marketers from Canada and around the world, and also discusses pertinent industry news.
Jelly is a Digital Marketing and PR firm located in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia providing Digital Ads, Social Media and Public Relations services to clients Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley and across Canada and this is their podcast!
Most Recent Episode
Pamela Saunders (Microsoft Vancouver)
4 days ago
On this episode, Darian is joined by Pamela Saunders, a seasoned public relations professional, who is now PR and Social Media Manager at Microsoft Vancouver.
Topics discussed by Darian:
- Tod Maffin and his live weekly marketing news show on Facebook
- Instagram releases GIFs in Instagram Stories
- The importance of having an ad strategy on Facebook, and using the - Facebook Blueprint Certification
Topics of the feature conversation include:
- What does P.R. look like today
- How to pitch reporters and keep relationships fresh
- How important is advertorial
- How to be success on social media
- About Microsoft Vancouver's "Maker Space"
- Best advice for Communication and Marketing professionals
Episodes of This Show
Nov 24, 2017
Jul 5, 2017
Jun 26, 2017