The Commercial Real Estate Show
About This Show
The Commercial Real Estate Show™ is brought to you by Bull Realty, commercial real estate asset and occupancy solutions, Xceligent, Apto, and Valuate. Join Michael Bull and his guests as they share actionable commercial real estate intel, forecasts and success strategies.
Most Recent Episode
Would Repeal of 1031 Exchange Damage Economy, Tax Revenues & Real Estate Industry?
3 days ago
Experts share predictions on the impact of repealing IRS section 1031, the tax deferred exchange, which was designed and has proven to stimulate business and the economy.
* Impact on tax revenues and GDP from reduced number of transactions
* Effect on tax revenues and economy from reduced payrolls and jobs
* Expected deterioration of aging U.S. commercial and multifamily properties
* Lost tax revenues from increased depreciation right offs
* Easy method to let your opinion known before it's too late
To learn more and easily let your opinion known visit www.1031TaxReform.com