The Formula Podcast
About This Show
On the Formula, Trevor Carlson breaks down the elements of health, wealth, happiness, and achievement with world-class performers.
Success comes in many forms and there are certain things that cross between fields that allow people to achieve at a high level over and over again.
We discover what those habits, routines, and behaviors are and share them with you.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
The Formula for a Successful Pitch with Oren Klaff #47
Welcome to this week's episode of the Formula. On this episode, I sit down with Oren Klaff, author of Pitch Anything and legendary business pitch guru.
When it comes to delivering a pitch, Oren Klaff has legendary credentials. He has used his one-of-a-kind method to raise more than $2 billion and he has stopped by to share his Formula for a Successful Pitch with you.
I read Oren's book, Pitch Anything, a few years ago when I was on the fundraising trail a few years ago. I was blown away! It was a great book that described how the human brain processes new information and how you decide if you think something is a good idea (or investment) or not. Really excited to have Oren on the show to discuss his strategy.
On this episode Oren and I discuss :
- How to Get Ready to Pitch (Don’t Create Content)
- Why WINTER IS COMING! needs to be your motto
- How to engage someone in networking
- Oren Pitches The Formula Podcast
- Why Hit Skepticism Right on the Head?
- How to Introduce the Features of Your Product
- The Biggest Mistakes in Sales
- How to Vet Your Clients
- Why You Should Be Authentic
- Why You Need to Prize Yourself
- People only value that which they pay for
- How to wrap up your pitch
- How to end up in the car during a sales meeting
- What does plain vanilla mean?
Get Pitch Anything: https://amzn.to/2M9LXog
Follow Oren Klaff on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pitchanything/
Subscribe to the Pitch Anything email list - http://pitchanything.com/
This episode was produced by Helixacademy.co and theformulapodcast.com
Follow The Formula Podcast on Facebook: www.facebook.com/theformulapodcast/
Music provided by Moods: open.spotify.com/artist/14uVJsPC4DByeuD0cq36ezRead more »