Talking About Everything with Harry Hawk.
About This Show
Talking About Everything: A podcast with Harry Hawk. Speaking about society, marketing, food, technology, media, fun & games, education, funny stories, odd art, + everything else… New episodes every Thursday plus specials and news bulletins. Talk back on Twitter @hhawk. Harry would like to talk to you too!
Most Recent Episode
The Future of Ad Tech with JD Prater
Dec 17, 2017
There isn't much I enjoy more than thinking about the future of Ad Tech... but it's more fun as a group sport.
I was fortunate that Ad Stage's JD Prater agreed to join me on a journey into the future. As head of Growth Marketing for Ad Stage he keeps focused on every trend and every bit of breaking PPC news...
We talked about:
* Digital Billboard ads that might target just a single person,
* Why limited inventory insures it's in Facebook's interest be a great "match maker" for advertisers and users
* How interactive voice based ads might work "Hey Google...,"
* Speculate about Amazon's future, how well they play with other ad networks (and their billion dollar net income from advertising),
* What it means if we all literally owned all the data that was captured (and enhanced) while tracking us,
* My notion that the future of ad tech is more reward ads,
* How Facebook Analytics allows attribution of Reactions (like, love, etc.) right into eCom sales funnels
* How the lose of Net Neutrality might drive update of lightweight HTML like AMP & Facebook Instant Articles
* and much much more!
If you don't know JD, you probably should -- even if you are not someone who is buying ads online --
"JD Prater is the Head of Customer Acquisition and Growth Marketing at AdStage. He's a performance marketer and digital media strategist with a passion for organizing data into actionable stories. His expertise is in crafting marketing strategies and campaigns that drive acquisition, retention, and engagement across the customer lifecycle.
- 2017 Top 25 Most Influential PPC Experts
- 2016 Landy Awards Finalist for Best Mobile Search Marketing Initiative — SEM
- 2016 Hero Conf - Most Innovative Session
- Hero Conf London 2017
- eMetrics Chicago 2017
- Hero Conf 2016 London
- Salt Lake City Digital Marketing Conference
- Hero Conf 2016 Philly
- Adworld Experience (Italy)
- PPC Hero Live Summit"
JD Prater (Twitter)
Personal Data.io (Paul Dehaye's company)
Episodes of This Show
Apr 19, 2017
Apr 13, 2017
Mar 25, 2017
Mar 25, 2017