The Musician Monster Podcast: Music Business for Musicians
About This Show
The podcast for musicians who write their own rules. Musician Monster is the BEST resource to discover how selfmade, independent musicians do what they love full-time and on their own terms—instead of signing a contract.
Most Recent Episode
MMP030: Six Critical Steps To A Successful Music Crowdfunding Campaign - The Musician Monster Podcast: Music Business for Musicians
There’s a lot of “mystery” around music crowdfunding and it’s difficult to find solid advice that’s proven to work.
Today’s guest has helped hundreds of artists run uber successful music crowdfunding campaigns (including some of our previous guests). His name is Ian Anderson from launchandrelease.com. Today, Ian simplifies successful music crowdfunding, and condenses everything we need to know down into six simple steps.
In Today’s Podcast Episode, You’ll Learn:
* Crowdfunding pitfalls and how to avoid them
* Where most money will come from and where to focus your efforts
* How to prioritize your campaign and what to do first
* Unconventional tips to ensure a successful campaign
* What “pallet of rewards” are and how to create the
* Everything to include in your campaign video
Links and info mentioned in this episode:
* https://launchandrelease.com/welcome-in/ (Ian’s free gift from Ian for Musician Monsters)
* http://launchandrelease.com (Official site)
* https://www.facebook.com/launchandrelease (Facebook)
* MMP011 (Interview with Danika Holmes)
* Influence: Psychology of Persuasion (Useful book to understand the psychology behind a successful launch – Get it on Amazon)
Right-click HERE and “save-as” to download this episode to your desktop
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Musician Monster Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and always appreciated!
And finally, don’t forget to
Rated 5 out of
I was interested in learning more about the music industry. I found this podcast and by the 2nd episode, I was ready to make a career change! After five episodes, I had made a video, started my Electronic Press Kit and created a detailed plan for making it all happen. Thank you Greg for this fascinating look into making it as an independent music professional!
Date published: 2017-09-12