Adventures in Imperfect Living Catholic Podcast with Greg and Jennifer Willits
About This Show
Podcasting since 2005 and married 10 years longer than that, it’s your weekly dose of helping you navigate through YOUR adventures in Life, Catholicism, and Ridiculousness by sharing our own. The original Catholic podcasting couple!
Most Recent Episode
ADV #208: Puzzling Penance
3 days ago
The Patreon debacle explained, update on upcoming productions, Greg and Jennifer struggle through talking to each other while working from home and Advent with prayers, puzzles and penance. Poor Ben.
Become a Co-Producer!
Not sure how to listen to, download, or subscribe to a podcast? Check out this video.
Want to talk to Greg and Jennifer?
Call our feedback line and leave a message of two minutes or less at 888-299-8686 or send MP3 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links, books and other resources mentioned on this episode:
* Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
* The Rosary Comic Book by Gene Yang
* Learn more about the OSV Institute
* Listen to the new OSV-On The Go Podcast!
* Tied in Knots: Finding Peace in Today's World is Greg's LATEST BOOK
* Quick Link to Leave an Amazon Review for Greg's new book: Tied in Knots
* Greg and Jennifer's YouTube Channel
* Save 40% on Webhosting with Bluehost
Rated 5 out of
Excellent about real people
Greg and Jennifer talk about their lives from the perspective of real people trying to live decent Christ-centered lives in today's world. This is a very relatable podcast. I highly recommend giving it a shot!
Date published: 2017-02-28
Rated 5 out of
I love hearing their weekly podcast - they provide great opportunities to think about how I approach faith in my own real life decisions as life happens. They're a great source of inspiration for living a Jesus-filled life!
Date published: 2017-06-20