Trends in Low Places
About This Show
Trends In Low Places is a comedic exploration of the hottest and dumbest trends of the day. Your intrepid hosts Mike and Michael – joined by friendly experts – explore social trending topics, current events and the modern era’s insatiable hunger for celebrity deaths. If you’re in desperate need for unqualified analysis of our world’s most pressing issues, these are the guys for you.
Most Recent Episode
TILP 47: The Pork Knight Rises
2 days ago
This week, we open the show by forgetting the name of every famous artist. Mike takes a tasty bite of our Lord and Savior, Michael breaks some fake news, and we wonder why David Blaine won’t commit card crimes against ISIS.
- Someone please make Rush Hour 4. [5:15]
- The Colonel and His 12 Disciples [10:30]
- Blake Shelton and his no-good, unsexy balls. [18:10]
- Bless this holy pork roll. [26:45]
- Fake Penis News [33:15]
- I can feel it, honkin’ in the air tonight. [38:00]
- The Fart of the Deal [42:45]
- Card Crimes Against ISIS [49:40]
- Shaping young minds. [56:00]