Geekin' On WDW Podcast | A Family Friendly Community of Walt Disney World Fans | Travel tips on resorts, food, touring and fun!
About This Show
We are the family friendly,Father/Daughter podcast that will feed your passion for Walt Disney World by sharing our experiences and opinions as well as others from our community of passionate Walt Disney World geeks.
Most Recent Episode
In Studio Trip Report Including Pandora And Happily Ever After Dessert Party – Ep. 192
2 days ago
In episode 192, Lindsay and Curtis are in the studio reflecting back on their May 2017 trip including many firsts like Pandora Preview, Happily Ever After Dessert Party and All Star Movies resort.
* Arrival at All Star Movies
* Yacht Club for panini’s
* Disney Springs “I can do anything I want!”
* Raglan Road
* Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar
* Art Smith’s Homecoming
* Pandora Preview
* Lindsay’s very detailed description of Flight of Passage
* Navi River Ride
* Nomad Lounge
* Tiffins – Surprised at Lindsay’s opinion
* Review of Rivers of Light
* Magic Kingdom meet up with Holly Jeff and Barry
* Shipwrecked on Pirates
* Reedy Creek Evacuation
* Wheelchair incident and helpful cast members
* Happily Ever After Dessert Party
* EPCOT Flower and Garden
* Mexican Donald
* Anna and Elsa
* Peter Noone from Herman’s Hermits
* Nine Dragons
Have a question or idea for us? The best part about podcasting and our show are the friends we meet and the ideas we share:
* Join our Facebook community by asking to join our private Facebook group and friending me
* Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
* Leave us a voicemail for our Geek Speak segment with any trip reports, tips or questions @ (860) 294-4774
* If you or a friend of yours is planning a WDW vacation, use our travel agents Jennifer or EJ at Fairy Tale Concierge. Go out to our website at GeekinOnWDW.com to get their contact info
Rated 5 out of
Great planning tips!
This show covered a lot of good information for planning your next family Disney World trip, even getting into tips on using the new FastPass+. Very helpful!
Date published: 2014-05-08