Geekin' On WDW Podcast | A Family Friendly Community of Walt Disney World Fans | Travel tips on resorts, food, touring and fun!
About This Show
We are the family friendly,Father/Daughter podcast that will feed your passion for Walt Disney World by sharing our experiences and opinions as well as others from our community of passionate Walt Disney World geeks.
Most Recent Episode
Disney’s Aulani Resort In Hawaii Trip Report With Lydia Terjeson – Ep. 223
2 days ago
On episode 223, for the first time we have a trip report on Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii with listener Lydia Terjeson.
* Resort and Room details
* Photo pass on the room tv
* Pools and slides
* Great quick service food descriptions
* Is Dole Whip Fresher in Aulani than at Disney World?
* Treats – Shaved Ice
* $35 for parking
* Lounges and pineapple cider
* She tells us something that they did that was unexpected
* Pixie dust moments with character and guest interactions
* Anything overrated or underated
* Things to do off the resort
* Antie’s Beach House for the kids
* Unexpected things
* What would you do differently
* Her #1 advice for a newbie
* Special DVC member treatment and final thoughts on Aulani
Join our email list the Geekin’ Gazette for our favorite news, happenings in WDW and our community as well as time and money saving tips. Free trip planning spreadsheet we use to plan and organize our trips included.
Join our Facebook community by asking to join our private Facebook group and friending me
Email me at curt.stone@GeekinOnWDW.com
Leave us a voicemail for our Geek Speak segment with any trip reports, tips or questions @ (860) 294-4774
Rated 5 out of
Great planning tips!
This show covered a lot of good information for planning your next family Disney World trip, even getting into tips on using the new FastPass+. Very helpful!
Date published: 2014-05-08