PsychTech - The Psychology and Technology Podcast
About This Show
PsychTech is the psychology and technology podcast. Join Kelli Dunlap and Josué Cardona to discover how the worlds of psych and tech interact and influence each other in exciting and unexpected ways.From science fiction to science fact and everything in between, plus how psych and tech influence human behavior, mental health, and more. This is PsychTech.
Most Recent Episode
Mental Health Tech in Prisons
#95: Can technology improve mental health in prisons? Next week on Headshots we’ll discuss gaming culture in prison.
* How Technology Could Improve Mental Health In Prisons–But So Far Isn’t – http://bit.ly/2u4Qsf4
* Inmates built computers hidden in ceiling, connected them to prison network – http://bit.ly/2u4R9oJ
* Dr. Nneka Jones Tapia, the first psychologist to run a jail on Ezra Klein Show (July 8, 2017)
* Google Health on Wikipedia – http://bit.ly/2u1jVCo
* Behavior imaging on Wikipedia – http://bit.ly/2u1oMn5
* Pigeon.ly – http://bit.ly/2u1JVxw
Visit us at www.PsychTechPodcast.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @PsychTechCast @KelliNDunlap @JosueACardona
PsychTech is a member of the Geek Therapy Podcast Network.
Join us on the Geek Therapy Facebook Group.