FuseBox Radio Broadcast
About This Show
The FuseBox Radio Broadcast is an independent syndicated weekly radio show & podcast which features longtime radio hosts & mix DJs DJ Fusion & Ausar Ra Black Hawk that exists to "Bring the Balance Back to Black Radio" with having a strong focus on bringing a diverse mix of relevant commentary - serious & silly - on everything from politics to popular culture in the news & our personal lives, interviews and independent and mainstream Black Music mixes (Hip-Hop, Soul, Jazz, Reggae, Rock, Funk, House & more; all promotional music is approved via labels & artists for podcast & radio airplay aka "podsafe") from all over the world to the international listening masses.
From its original roots in 1998 at Rutgers University Radio when the show was founded by DJ Fusion while she was an undergraduate student at the Rutgers University - New Brunswick campus, the syndicated FuseBox Radio Broadcast has spread to over 25+ website, FM & internet radio stations and podcast distribution channels as of April 2018 (listed at http://bit.ly/FuseBoxRadioBroadcastAffiliates).
** Most of our Stations & Outlets Tracked via RadioWave Monitor, Mediaguide & SoundExchange. **
Feel free to reach out at anytime to email@example.com or visit our official website at http://www.FuseBoxRadio.com for more information about lining up interviews, submitting music for airplay, putting the FuseBox Radio Broadcast on your radio station/internet outlet, giving feedback, etc.
Also check out the official blog of the FuseBox Radio Broadcast at http://www.BlackRadioIsBack.com.Thank you all for all of your support!FuseBox Radio Broadcast © 1998 - 2018.
Most Recent Episode
FuseBox Radio #558: Don't Feel Lost - Sometimes Your Faves F*ck Up Y'All: Talk On The Week in Kanye, Cosby And More [Weeks of May 2 & 9 2018]
This is the latest & BRAND NEW special episode of the syndicated FuseBox Radio Broadcast with DJ Fusion & Ausar Ra Black Hawk for the weeks of May 2 & 9, 2018 where due to a pretty hectic news week we decided to drop a quick commentary show before the official full-length episode of music and tunes.
Some of the things we touched base on included:
* recent updates on the insanity related to the Universal FanCon cancellation
* Kanye West's latest PR antics (from the entire TMZ "slavery is a choice" debacle, Twitter political foolery, his lazy contrarianism with "free thought", etc.), his playing a VERY dangerous game with these latest moves and the various kinds of blowback
* Bill Cosby finally being found guilty in a court of law for indecent assault
* the aspect that various celebrities on multiple levels play on one's empathy with a community - based on race, cultural commonalities, etc. - to keep doing f*ckery with various ways of behavior on small and large levels so that they can hold onto fame, get sales, etc.
* the sexism involved with how some celebrities can get away with certain behaviors and others cannot
* how lack of historical context - distant past to recent - with how to view the world & minimal desire to learn on one's own is VERY dangerous
* the disturbing amount of folks can't admit that their favorite famous folks are human and f*ck up, no matter how great their art, philosophies, etc. are to the point of defending EVERYTHING they do to the point of idolatry (ex. Black folks literally debating slavery and how folks could've gotten out of it due to what Kanye West said)
* how folks felt about the Childish Gambino "This Is America" music video and song
* various TV folks have watched lately (including CW's "Black Lightening")
* various news stories of note (including the young Black ladies who entered a NASA contest and got racists mad online; the Native American students who were discriminated against at Colorado State University during a college tour and then some)
* our mini-reviews of Marvel's "Avengers: Infinity War" (full of spoilers)
* And more!
Feel free to check out some recent episodes of the syndicated FuseBox Radio Broadcast over at our official blog, BlackRadioIsBack.com - most of the shows are clean/radio friendly.
Rated 5 out of
I really like this show's mix of music (a nice mix of indie & major label Hip-Hop, Soul, Reggae and more) and commentary on all sorts of subjects - from serious to silly news. Keep it up!
Date published: 2015-05-21
Rated 4 out of
Great Radio Show - Dope Music & Commentary!
This show has really cool music & talk...dig it a lot!
Date published: 2014-03-18
Rated 5 out of
Dope radio show full of old & new Black Music!
Lots of diverse & great Hip-Hop, Soul, House & more!
Date published: 2014-02-21
Rated 5 out of
Really Cool Podcast!
Interesting commentary, great music that doesn't bore me and more is in the mix with this show...glad I discovered it!
Date published: 2016-01-17
Rated 5 out of
I like their mix of talk and cool music that's off the beaten path...keep it up!
Date published: 2016-12-25