The Financial Freedom Community Podcast: Personal Finance | Get Out of Debt | Financial Independence | Financial Coaching
About This Show
Joel Parker from the Financial Freedom Community reveals all of his personal finance knowledge and tips so you can get ahead, pay off your debt, and achieve Financial Freedom. Discover how you can change your life, stop living paycheck to paycheck, and begin to focus on your friends and family. Stop worrying about your finances and begin to focus on your dreams. Whether you want to travel the world or just buy a new TV, Financial Freedom can make it a reality. Although Joel confesses he is not a millionaire, he’s been able to pay off his credit card debt, save over $12,000 for emergencies, and create a nice retirement plan. Financial Freedom, retirement, debt reduction, debt management, budgeting, real estate, bankruptcy, car buying and helping you better understand how to change your financial life forever.
Most Recent Episode
MoneySmarts 020: Climbing Out of $109,000 of Debt (with Brian from Debt Discipline) - The Financial Freedom Community Podcast: Personal Finance | Get Out of Debt | Financial Independence | Financial Coaching
* 00:23 – Intro
* 01:17 – Brian’s Financial Freedom Journey
* 10:06 – Was your family on-board for Financial Freedom?
* 11:56 – Giving up credit cards
* 12:55 – How did you stay motivated during your Journey?
* 15:17 – How have you talked to your children about Financial Freedom?
* 19:59 – Implementing a financial wellness plan at work
* 23:24 – Bringing financial literacy to K-12 students
* 28:13 – Technology to help manage and improve finances
* 30:33 – Getting in contact with Brian
Resources & Links:
* Dave Ramsey
* The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness By Dave Ramsey
* Personal Capital
* YNAB – You Need A Budget
* Debt Discipline
* Twitter: @DebtDiscipline
* Pinterest: Debt Discipline
* Youtube: DebtDiscipline
Thanks for listening!
To get more Financial Freedom Community content directly on your device when it is available, you can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher!
Reviews on iTunes are incredibly helpful and very much appreciated! I personally read every one of them. Feel free to share your information there so I can reach out and say thanks.
*Intro and outro music is provided by Michael Cat Audio