Film Disruptors Podcast
About This Show
Film is changing. Business models, audience behaviour and technology are all rapidly evolving - transforming the way stories are told, sold and consumed. FILM DISRUPTORS is all about deconstructing these changes and championing the new players making it happen.
In focused and inspiring interviews, senior film executive of over 17 years, Alex Stolz talks to leaders in the field to bring you essential ideas, techniques and strategies from the cutting edge.
Whether you are an emerging storyteller, an established industry professional or simply interested in how film is changing, FILM DISRUPTORS will give you the insights, inspiration and competitive edge to thrive in the new landscape.
Most Recent Episode
FILM DISRUPTORS Podcast S1/E12 Fabien Riggall, Secret Cinema
Fabien Riggall is Founder and Artistic Director of Secret Cinema, the organisation that over the past ten years has pioneered an entirely new approach to showing movies. In a wide ranging and revealing interview, Fabien discusses the journey of Secret Cinema over the last decade and shares his vision for the future, including plans to bring SC's unique approach to audience engagement and world building into the production space.
In this episode you will discover:
- What Baz Luhrmann really thought of Secret Cinema's take on Moulin Rouge
- How Secret Cinema have built their vast following and fan base
- Secret Cinema's new approach to helping storytellers develop, create and exhibit new works
- The insider view on how SC meticulously create their immersive worlds
- The highs and lows of the organisation's first decade
- Fabien's advice for emerging storytellers