Taboo Topics by Fashion First Aid
About This Show
Honest Kim and Annie the Psychic Sidekick tackle the dirty, gross and nasty things that happen underneath your clothes. Sometimes funny and always informative, Taboo Topics will give you the information that few people will dare to cover like: does size matter, lady crust, sweat stains, and more. Live Tuesdays at 10am PT.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
Taboo Topics by Fashion First Aid: How to wear white
May 20, 2015
Memorial Day Weekend is fast approaching and it is time to break out your 'white' clothes for summer. Tune into Taboo Topics by Fashion First Aid with Honest Kim and Annie the Psychic Sidekick and see their tips on how to wear white. They will announce the "Douchebomb of the Week" winner and give their weekly psychic prediction starting at 3:30 pm PST. Â #memorialdayweekend Â #fashion Â #white
1. When you buy white pants, buy a size up.
2. When wearing white, you need to choose your undergarments wisely. Use a color that really blends in with your skin. Use clear straps for your bra like Clearly Gone, or a clear back which is coming out on the new Fitesse.
3. Get a tan. If you're the type of person who is really white, then white will look scary on you.
4. Practice good hygiene. When in the shower, scrub off dead skin with soap so they don't transfer on your white clothes and end up dirtying them, just like dirty collared shirts.
5. Use White Collar Grime and Garment Guards on your clothes to keep YOU off them.
6. Get your white clothes cleaned right away especially if there are stains in there as stains tend to darken over time.
The Douche of the Week award goes to the guy at the Laguna beach who hit the window of a responding firetruck with a beer bottle. The Dick of the Week award goes to another guy at the Laguna beach who broke into the Marine Mammal Center and poured chlorine on the sea lion pool.
Pyschic Sidekick prediction: I see something tropical adventure in someone's future. It might be for a week, 2 weeks or a month. Luck numbers are 43, 7 19, 15, 1, 5.
Next week we will have a surprise special from Hawaii!Read more »
Episodes of This Show
Apr 30, 2015
Apr 23, 2015
Apr 22, 2015
Apr 8, 2015