The Reid Method Insider
About This Show
Welcome to The Reid Method Insider, a Weekly Sales Mastery Podcast, with Personal development and High level Success Strategies; by Sales Coach, Speaker and Author of The Reid Method, Everold Reid. The Reid Method Insider is a podcast for emerging and established sales professionals, or anyone seeking career advancement, inspiration or business development. Every episode Everold brings the audience insight and intellect from accomplished successful thought leaders from many discipline's including, #Sales #Success experts, Business Development, #AutoSales #Personal Development #Social media #Investment #Passion #Real Estate #Finance and many other disciplines. We invite your comments and insights to firstname.lastname@example.org.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
EPS: 41 Everold Reid Presents: 8 Sales Mindset Principles for Ultimate Success.
1 day ago
In this Episode 41 I explore 8 Sales Success Mindset Principles that if adapted and ACTION-ED can lead you Ultimate Top Sales Super Achiever Status.
Listen and take notes as I explore and break down;
. How to put yourself in a position of strength to compete and win more clients via mindset evolution.
. How to reignite yourself, your success and personal development perspective to becoming unrecognizable to you co-workers, friends, family, most of all your banker.
. How to craft daily sales success rituals. Strategies and examples to establish a constant flow of opportunities.
1. First, choose a product or service you love and appreciate.
2. Commitment; Jump into your sales role with both feet, giving it your all, the attention your career deserves and Accent your differences.
3. Personal Development: As Warren Buffet states, “The most important investment you can make is in yourself”
4. Value: Add more than anyone else: Compete based on ultimate value of the experience created, not price or cost.
5. Goal setting: forms the basis from which to plan for and accomplish ultimate success. For goals to be realized, they must be high but realistic, implementable, measurable and flexible.
6. Following up after the initial meeting or call is the crucial practice that most sales reps miss: Many sales are lost right here because the average salesperson does not follow-up effectively or at all.
7. BE A GOOD LISTENER: Master the art of the conversation by listening intently to a client’s needs, desires, emotion, and are better prepared in crafting valuable responses. "You’re better off listening your way into making a deal than talking your way out of a deal altogether"
8. Action: Building the character to disciplined action.
#TheReidMethodDaily #TheReidMethodInsider #TheReidMethodJamaica #BeIntentionalRead more »