The Pursuit of Yoginess
About This Show
Welcome to The Pursuit of Yoginess, Habits & Hacks Guiding Your Post-YTT Success. I'm your host Rudie Jay and I am here to help navigate your pursuits as new yoga instructors! With the help of both emerging and established yoga-influences, we break down what it means to make it in the yoga industry, how to market yourself as a new instructor, how to build your brand, establish connections, and bring your unique visions to life. Tune in as we develop habits and hacks that will conquer your self-doubt, help you achieve success, and keep you motivated on and off your mat!
Most Recent Episode
EP 030 - Jenna Switzer "Leading With a Humble Heart"
In this episode, we discuss:
• Jenna's journey with yoga
• Assisting 200HR trainings as a new teacher
• Getting started as a new teacher
• Teaching full time: when NOT to make this jump
• Auditioning as a teacher
• Be confident in what you know
• Evolve as a teacher
• When are you ready to lead workshops?
• Anatomy resources
• Teacher burn-out
• When your offerings are a dis-service to you
• Social media & marketing
• Launch & Learn
• Jenna's habits & hacks for success
Win this Bundle!
Support the show:
Connect with me
Connect with Jenna
Anatomy Training for Teachers