Eat Move Live 52 - The #EatMoveLive52 Podcast
About This Show
Galina Ivanova and Roland Denzel are international health coaches and the authors of Eat Well, Move Well, Live Well - 52 Ways to Feel Better in a Week.
The EatMoveLive52 podcast features news, discussions, health related rants, and interviews with top health, wellness, fitness, and nutrition professionals. Galina and Roland, together and with expert guests, discuss your health, movement, cooking, exercise, weight loss, and nutrition questions.
Most Recent Episode
The Chill Holidays Podcast
4 days ago
Strategies to beat stress, overeating, and holiday weight gain
The holidays can be a stressful time, but you don't have to let them win.
Take control of this holiday season, and chill!
Subscribe to the EatMoveLive52 Podcast
Want to get the EatMoveLive52 Podcast delivered to your phone, tablet, or computer automatically?
Subscribe to the podcast via Podbean or your favorite podcasting service using the links at the bottom of the page, and let them take care of the rest!
The Chill Holidays Episode
What's up in this episode
1. Survive and THRIVE this holiday season by focusing on our easy and simple holiday survival tips. Listen up!
2. Be sure to get on our email listto our free Chill Holidays Cheat Sheet via email!
3. Chill Holidays is our annual holiday program, where we help our group to beat holiday stress and defeat the myth of holiday weight gain. In the process you can hit January more relaxed, better, stronger, and leaner than ever.
4. Free Chill Holidays Video lesson & 5 Strategies to Beat Stress and Overeating this Holiday Season
5. Scruffy Hospitality - Speaking of holiday celebrations, how about having people over without worrying about perfection. The holidays are about people, right?
Love the show?
Subscribe and Review the EatMoveLive52 Podcast
Reviews help spread the word, big time!
It only takes a minute to leave a quick review. Just try ten words and see how how fast it goes!
Oh, and subscribing to the show brings each episode to you and your phone automatically!
Subscribe or review on Apple/iTunes
Subscribe or review on Podbean
Subscribe or review on Stitcher
Subscribe or review on Google Play
Use the rss feed in your favorite podcast app
Our podcast them