JSB Talks Digital
About This Show
JSB Talks Digital is a free weekly podcast hosted by social media author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Released every Friday, Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute.
38-year-old Joanne Sweeney-Burke has 15 years extensive communications experience and her career includes broadcast and print journalism, industry PR and lecturing, marketing executive and CEO in various business roles.
Most Recent Episode
How to Create a Digital Content Strategy [JSB Talks Digital Episode 74]
4 days ago
JSB Talks Digital is a weekly digital marketing and social media podcast hosted by author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke.
In this episode:
• In social media news:
- Instagram Super Zoom
- Periscope Super Broadcasts
- Amazon adds an AR shopping feature to its iOS app
• I share the audio from my Facebook Live broadcast with my 12-step digital content strategy process
• Ask JSB
• In shout-outs: Three reasons to attend JSB’s new Digital Content workshop
• In JSB’s column: Don’t publish a single word online until you have a strategy
• Find out what content marketing tool saved my working week