JSB Talks Digital
About This Show
JSB Talks Digital is a free weekly podcast hosted by social media author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Released every Friday, Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute.
38-year-old Joanne Sweeney-Burke has 15 years extensive communications experience and her career includes broadcast and print journalism, industry PR and lecturing, marketing executive and CEO in various business roles.
Most Recent Episode
How to Stand Out Online by Being Yourself [JSB Talks Digital Episode 60]
2 days ago
JSB Talks Digital is a weekly digital marketing and social media podcast hosted by author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke.
In this episode:
• In social media news:
- Google builds Stamp to compete with Snapchat;
- Tinder style matching service comes to LinkedIn; and
- Multiple photos in posts coming to LinkedIn.
• I interview US best-selling author, entrepreneur and business growth expert, Trevor Crane.
• In shout-outs: Three ways to shine online as yourself.
• Ask JSB
• In JSB’s column – Why be somebody else, when your uniqueness is you?
• Find out what social media tool saved my working week.