JSB Talks Digital
About This Show
JSB Talks Digital is a free weekly podcast hosted by social media author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Released every Friday, Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute.
38-year-old Joanne Sweeney-Burke has 15 years extensive communications experience and her career includes broadcast and print journalism, industry PR and lecturing, marketing executive and CEO in various business roles.
Most Recent Episode
How to Plan Social Media Content [JSB Talks Digital #82]
1 day ago
In this episode, I take away the overwhelm that comes with planning social media content.
COMING UP IN TODAY'S SHOW:
• Social Media News
- Twitter refuses to mute Donald Trump and other world leaders
- Instagram rolls out live video in direct messages
- Facebook fights engagement baiting
• I interview Andy Lambert, Director of social media tool ContentCal
• Shoutouts – three great examples of planned content on social
• Ask JSB
• In JSB’s column, the secret to successful social media content planning
Find out what social media tool saved my working week
ABOUT THE PODCAST:
JSB Talks Digital is a weekly digital marketing and social media podcast hosted by author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Each Friday Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute (www.digitaltraining.ie).