About This Show
Home of the Monday Nights calls with Jen Springer and Monty Moran. Listen in as they host Young Living related business discussions with guests from Young Living corporate, 3rd party vendors to help you both enjoy the products in creative ways and grow your business at the time, and of course the numerous Young Living Independent Distributor RockStars!
Most Recent Episode
17-9-18 Monday Call Joe Valenzuela on Follow Up & Retention
3 days ago
Got Fall-Off-In-12-Months Syndrome? Aka: Follow up frustration. Ya know, you enroll a newbie and then you don't know what to do in order to retain them and keep them ordering.
1 Kit Wonder syndrome is plaguing many people's businesses yet there is a simple solution that keeps people from falling off in 12 months.
When your business isn't stable due to volume fluctuations, you cannot be on what your check is going to be long term. Quitting your job (or your spouse quitting) or paying off debt is like treading through mud in the dark to your campsite - you don't know when you're going to arrive nor do you feel secure.
Joe Valenzuela - who just spoke at Elevate - is going to share his customer and biz follow up secrets this Monday! He has built teams of dozens of six figure earners - which doesn't happen unless you CRUSH retaining your current members.
Take CRAZY good notes on the advice from a million dollar earner and read them every day for a month until it becomes part of your subconscious mind.
MEGA WOW FACTOR - THIS IS A CALL TO RALLY YOUR TEAMS AND GET THEM TO LISTEN!
What we are going to talk about:
1. How often should you call your new member after their first order?
2. Getting people to try new products without seeming pushing or salesy
3. The specific way people can talk about the business to product users that is effective to get them to start sharing
4. 3 things to talk about during your presentations that set people up for autoship and long term ordering that you're probably not doing right now
5. Using REFERRALS from happy product users to expand your business like wildfire (THE WORDS TO SAY!)