Denise Walsh - Dream Cast
About This Show
The Dream Cast combines incredible stories, biblical principles and cutting-edge neuroscience into a unique podcast that will inspire you to find your purpose, take massive action and design YOUR ultimate dream life. Get started dreaming again right now!
Denise Walsh has helped over a million people find their purpose and fulfill on their God-given destiny. Her global impact as a leader in the direct selling industry has given her a unique insight on what drives people to action. As a certified trainer with Jack Canfield, an elite coach with the John Maxwell Team, and the author of the Amazon best-seller, Retire Your Husband, Denise knows how to tap into a person’s ultimate potential and find their greatness.
Pre-order Denise's highly anticipated new project, the Dream Life Workbook at http://DeniseWalsh.com.
Most Recent Episode
Episode 34 – Live Not Die: How Kim Beat Cancer
5 days ago
Today’s interview may bring you to tears, as it did for me: Kim Anderson is a pastors’ wife, a homeschool mom, an author, speaker and cancer survivor.
In today’s episode, Kim is going to take us on her journey starting from Day 1 of diagnosis all the way through the ups and downs of her treatment, as well as how she came out on the other side thriving.
Love and passion overflow from Kim Anderson, and you'll hear it in her voice.
Leave a review of this podcast for a chance to be one of 10 lucky winners of Kim’s book: Live Not Die (this book is wonderful!)
Our conversation covers:
• Overcoming fear after being diagnosed with “the C word”
• Changing our diets to help the body heal from disease
• The difference in perspective between medical diagnosis and nutrition
• What plant-based diets and juicing do for your body
• Why our lives depend on having a clear vision for our future
• Enlisting gratitude and positivity to help us heal
• Finding time to connect with God over the course of the day
• Taking thoughts captive and replacing them with gratitude
• Scripture to stay grounded in the darkest times
• The incredible power of gratitude, prayer, and visualization in tandem
• Casting a vision for your future and what that produces
• The incredible biblical-scientific wisdom of neuroscientist Dr. Caroline leaf
• Kim’s book, “Live Not Die,” and how it helps to create a life-giving mindset
• Why you should choose people wisely in your life
Leave a review of this podcast right NOW for a chance to be one of 10 lucky winners of Kim’s book: Live Not Die
Sign up at DeniseWalsh.com for an exclusive first look at the upcoming (and lifechanging) Dream Life Workbook.
Wisdom we discuss from neuroscientist Dr. Caroline Leaf:
“A chaotic mind filled with cluttered rogue thoughts of anxiety, worry, and all manner of fear-related emotions send out the wrong signal and affects you right down to the level of your DNA!”
In other words:
Anxiety → Toxic thought → DNA changes + damage
Scripture mentioned in this episode:
Proverbs 23:7 “For as a man think in his heart, so is he.”
Proverbs 4:22 “For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.”
Psalm 112:7 “He shall not be afraid of evil tidings; his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.”