Successful Entrepreneur's podcast - Debra Arko Novotny
About This Show
How to Become a Successful Entrepreneur helps new business owners create an online business the easy way. Are you wanting to share your message or expertise with others? Internet marketing can be hard. Debra Arko [Novotny] has been online since 1998 creating successful businesses herself.
This podcast helps you learn online business with easy steps. She breaks how to steps down for creating pod-casting or videos. How make eBooks, Online Courses, or do Affiliate Marketing. Learn how to develop a membership site or blog.
Online Marketing and Business doesn’t stop there. Let’s talk about behaviors of successful people, and the beliefs or behaviors that may be blocking your success. Balance it all. Body – Mind – Life as you grow and scale your online business. We cover health, fitness, and mindset for the entrepreneur.
Geared to people wanting to stop working in a 9-5 job or who want to make extra income as they age. Authentic, and real for regular people who want to create an online business. Motivating, step-by-step, how-to, goals, planning, technical tools, personal and professional development.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
Matching Your Message With Your Keywords
Remember when you had the very problem you want to help others solve? How did you do it? Did you sit up late at night and search on the internet for help only to find very little support. You’re not alone. Your audience is doing the same thing right now. What phrase or keywords did you type into Google or Safari that dark night? Those are the very ones your future clients are using too. This podcast talks about two tools I love to use. Google Keyword Tool and Keywords Everywhere. On the show, I guide you on how to look for the right keyword for your niche. We talk about not getting caught up in the board keyword search. Only 30% of people search that way. We target how the other 70% who know their exact problem and pain search for help. This is how you find the buyers of your information product. Creating content is why you want to have a list of about 50 keywords now. This is to build your list of prospects and start engaging. Mindset is always a part of every podcast. How do you want others to think of you when you’re not around? What is your brand? This ties in with your main keywords and all the content you create.Read more »