BRAND SECRETS AND STRATEGIES: Empowering Brands | Raising The Bar
About This Show
BRAND SECRETS AND STRATEGIES is dedicated to Empowering Brands and Raising The Bar.
This podcast is an audio natural products accelerator for food startups, entrepreneurs, and health-focused brands and retailers. The focus is on helping healthy brands get your products into the hands of more shoppers by getting onto more store shelves and more importantly, keeping it there. Learn secrets from current and future industry thought leaders. Learn how to leverage best practice strategies to level the playing field and compete more effectively against big brands. Learn actionable insights and strategic solutions to grow your brand and most importantly, save you valuable time and money!
• From the “What You Need To Know” blog on Category Management Solutions, nothing happens until someone buys your product and shoppers can’t buy what they can’t find.
• The path to sustainable sales includes increasing distribution, effective merchandising, efficient trade marketing, maximizing consumer/shopper engagement, and actionable insights – true category management.
• True Category Management is both the art and the science of getting your products into the hands of new and loyal shoppers.
Are you a brand or retailer who:
· Is looking for effective ways to grow sales and get your products into the hands of more consumers?
· Wants to compete against brands with seemingly endless resources and to compete more effectively in any economy and across every channel?
· Is not completely satisfied with your merchandising, distribution or return on your trade spending investment?
· Wants to make a bigger impact in your community?
· Is looking for ways to save valuable time and money and avoid the common mistakes and pitfalls that most brands make?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this show is for you!
Most Recent Episode
SECRETS 026 Story telling secrets, brand messaging strategies to amplify your brand with guest Bobby Umar of Raeallan
4 days ago
An effective branding strategy is the key to every brand’s success. Learn innovative strategies anyone can use to identify who your ideal shoppers is along with how and where to find them. Learn how to leverage the strength of your brand to win with retailers. I continually say that this show is about you and it's for you. That means always looking for talented people who have a message to share. Talented people that can offer you the support and the help and the insights that you need to answer some of your most pressing questions. Today's episode is just that. Today's guest was introduced to me by Andrew Therrien. He was my guest during episode 23. Thanks Andrew, I really appreciate your reaching out and introducing me to Bobby Umar. Before reaching out to Bobby, I took the time to learn a little bit more about him. He's a gifted speaker with a message that all of you can resonate with; how to build a personal brand story and how to communicate it effectively. I listened to his Ted Talks and checked him out online, reading some of his content. Bobby is the perfect person to bring to you today to talk to you about how to build an effective selling story, how to communicate the value of your brand throughout your entire sales organization to the retailers, and more importantly, to your current and future loyal customers. I mentioned that i had a lot of real exciting things coming up this year. Stay tuned to the end of the episode to learn about something that I'm doing that's going to help you amplify what you hear today, to help you get in front of more customers, and to help you better communicate with investors and retailers, why your brand is the brand they need on the shelf and the brand that they need to get behind. Here is a link to this week's podcast: brandsecretsandstrategies.com/session26