BRAND SECRETS AND STRATEGIES: Empowering Brands | Raising The Bar
About This Show
BRAND SECRETS AND STRATEGIES is dedicated to Empowering Brands and Raising The Bar.
This podcast is an audio natural products accelerator for food startups, entrepreneurs, and health-focused brands and retailers. The focus is on helping healthy brands get your products into the hands of more shoppers by getting onto more store shelves and more importantly, keeping it there. Learn secrets from current and future industry thought leaders. Learn how to leverage best practice strategies to level the playing field and compete more effectively against big brands. Learn actionable insights and strategic solutions to grow your brand and most importantly, save you valuable time and money!
• From the “What You Need To Know” blog on Category Management Solutions, nothing happens until someone buys your product and shoppers can’t buy what they can’t find.
• The path to sustainable sales includes increasing distribution, effective merchandising, efficient trade marketing, maximizing consumer/shopper engagement, and actionable insights – true category management.
• True Category Management is both the art and the science of getting your products into the hands of new and loyal shoppers.
Are you a brand or retailer who:
· Is looking for effective ways to grow sales and get your products into the hands of more consumers?
· Wants to compete against brands with seemingly endless resources and to compete more effectively in any economy and across every channel?
· Is not completely satisfied with your merchandising, distribution or return on your trade spending investment?
· Wants to make a bigger impact in your community?
· Is looking for ways to save valuable time and money and avoid the common mistakes and pitfalls that most brands make?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this show is for you!
Most Recent Episode
SECRETS 041 Understanding what drives the beating heart of natural with Robbie Vitrano from Good Spread and NatchCom
3 days ago
Shoppers want healthy natural products. Big brands and retailers struggle to connect with these shoppers and the brands driving this trend. Learn what is at the heart of natural, why it resonates with consumers and why it matters. Today's episode focuses on what makes natural natural. You've heard me talk about this on a lot of different podcasts, the content that I put out there, the webinars I produce and everything else. This is the underlying question that people keep asking me: What makes natural natural, and why is it important? Why do they need to pay attention to it? You've probably heard me describe natural as being somewhat like a religion. That in no way means that anyone's trying to be preaching natural. The point being is this, the natural community is more connected to what makes natural natural, the ingredients in the packaging, the ground that the ingredients are grown in, the climate, the environment, every thing that's involved in making food more accessible. This goes well beyond the package or on the shelf. This talks about the story, the underlying story, the mission behind the brand behind the entrepreneur, why they do what they do, and why it's important. The point is simply this: The natural organic brands that we talk about, that we celebrate on this show, are the ones that are driving sustainable sales across every category and every channel. It's these unique disruptive brands that are changing the way people think about food. At the heart of this discussion, we use words like transparency, clean label, and try to explain what those are and why those matter. Customers want products that they can trust, products that they can rely on to deliver exceptional nutritional value to them and their family. This is about celebrating the food for being something more than just a commodity, something you stick in your mouth. It's about building a community and uniting that community. It's about bringing people together. This is what makes natural natural. And this is why this episode is so important. This is why I do what I do on this podcast, and with the other content I produce. Today I'm thrilled to introduce you to Robbie Vitrano, the leading though leader in this space. He leverages the insights that he gets from all the other thought leaders in this space and brings them together, and helps share a conversation with me. This episode is perhaps one of the most impactful episodes I've had in that it addresses that fundamental underlying question that people keep asking me: What makes natural natural? And why this matters. Download the show notes at: brandsecretsandstrategies.com/session41
Episodes of This Show
5 days ago
5 days ago