BRAND SECRETS AND STRATEGIES: Empowering Brands | Raising The Bar
About This Show
BRAND SECRETS AND STRATEGIES is dedicated to Empowering Brands and Raising The Bar.
This podcast is an audio natural products accelerator for food startups, entrepreneurs, and health-focused brands and retailers. The focus is on helping healthy brands get your products into the hands of more shoppers by getting onto more store shelves and more importantly, keeping it there. Learn secrets from current and future industry thought leaders. Learn how to leverage best practice strategies to level the playing field and compete more effectively against big brands. Learn actionable insights and strategic solutions to grow your brand and most importantly, save you valuable time and money!
• From the “What You Need To Know” blog on Category Management Solutions, nothing happens until someone buys your product and shoppers can’t buy what they can’t find.
• The path to sustainable sales includes increasing distribution, effective merchandising, efficient trade marketing, maximizing consumer/shopper engagement, and actionable insights – true category management.
• True Category Management is both the art and the science of getting your products into the hands of new and loyal shoppers.
Are you a brand or retailer who:
· Is looking for effective ways to grow sales and get your products into the hands of more consumers?
· Wants to compete against brands with seemingly endless resources and to compete more effectively in any economy and across every channel?
· Is not completely satisfied with your merchandising, distribution or return on your trade spending investment?
· Wants to make a bigger impact in your community?
· Is looking for ways to save valuable time and money and avoid the common mistakes and pitfalls that most brands make?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this show is for you!Read more »
Most Recent Episode
SECRETS 059 Proof that advanced strategies and fact-based selling stories adds rocket fuel to your growth with Steve Hughes of Sunrise Strategic Partners Boulder Brands
4 days ago
Ever wish you had a crystal ball? Leveraging the advanced strategies big brands use helps you compete more effectively, saves you valuable time and money, provides you with actionable insights into future trends and a significant competitive advantage. If you've been listening to this podcast for a while, consuming any of the articles that I write, or if you've taken my free Turnkey Sales Stories Strategies course,you've heard me continually talk about the importance of strategies. Solid business strategies to help your brand grow sales by getting on more retailers' shelves, and into the hands of more shoppers. Properly executing these strategies is like pouring rocket fuel on your growth. It can give you a significant competitive advantage in any economy, and in any channel. Today's story is proof that these advanced strategies work, and that they can help you, too. Today, I'm thrilled to have Steve Hughes on the podcast to share with you his stories about the education he received in traditional CPG. And how he leveraged that education to help him build brands in natural. Steve has an impressive background, and he truly is an inspirational leader. You've heard me interview a couple of the people that worked for him in the past, TJ McIntyreand Alex Hannifen, both from previous podcasts. They both shared their insights and how the mentoring and the coaching and the guidance that Steve gave them helped them earn the positions that they're in today as industry leaders. You probably know Steve from his success at Boulder Brands, how he grew that brand and turned it into a major success. How he was able to compete head to head, toe to toe with the most sophisticated brands by using these strategies that we've been talking about. Today, Steve and I have a great conversation about how he leveraged these strategies, strategies that any brand can use, and should use. We also share tips and tricks as well as insights into what we believe the future of natural CPG is going to look like. Download the show notes: brandsecretsandstrategies.com/session59Read more »
Episodes of This Show
6 days ago