Cash Flow Connections - Real Estate Podcast
About This Show
Welcome to the Cash Flow Connections Real Estate Podcast. This podcast provides insights into the intricacies of commercial real estate investing through interviews with some of the leading investors, sponsors, and managers in the U.S. The program centers on cash flow focused asset classes such as mobile home parks, self-storage, multi-family, and office, but virtually all types of real estate transactions will be covered. The podcast is hosted by Hunter Thompson, founder of Cash Flow Connections and full-time real estate investor.
Cash Flow Connections is a private equity firm that assists accredited investors achieve diversification though recession-resistant real estate.
Most Recent Episode
E24 - 10 Takeaways from Investors, Entreprenuers, and Authors
5 days ago
Today, we are going to review the top 10 key takeaways that we have covered in the CFC podcast. Rather than have a guest who is interviewed, I’m going to discuss some of the topics which we have covered, and how real estate entrepreneurs can interpret this content to best suit their needs.
Due to the structure, there is an unbelievable amount of knowledge packed into this short, 26-minute episode.
Here are the topics which are covered…
1. Reading between the lines to decipher who you are making a bet on. - Jeremy Roll (E01)
2. There is no length politicians won’t go to keep asset values high. - Ethan Pennar (E10)
3. Consistently taking massive action will result in massive results. - Grant Cardone, 10x
4. There is always someone available that can help you achieve your goals. - Nikhil Nardhani (E08)
5. Make sure to review and understand the distribution schedule of any investment. - Peter Fischer (E07)
6. Relationships are the most important part of any hard money loan. - Ajay Mehra (E12)
7. Operate from a place of abundance. - M.C. Laubscher (E15)
8. Be authentic when you talking to investors, employees, and family members, and friends. - Gunnar Lovelace, Thrive Market
9. Make sure to take a look at the entire financing terms to assess whether or not the loan is conservative or aggressive. - Jason Post (E04)
10. Dedicate your mornings to your most important tasks. - Hal Elrod, Miracle Mornings for Entrepreneurs
Hope you enjoy the unique show.
Don't forget our new referral program!
You can now get paid to share CFC with your friends. Simply log into your account and click "SHARE CFC." Copy your personalized referral link and send it out to your network. You will receive a $200 Amazon gift card for everyone that creates an account with CFC and completes their introductory call.
Probably the easiest way to make $200 right now.
Rate us in iTunes:
Create an account with CFC: