About This Show
Every morning on Daybreak we champion and challenge the north with memorable interviews and original journalism that connect our listeners from Quesnel to Fort Nelson to Haida Gwaii to the Robson Valley, and all points in-between.
Most Recent Episode
Curling's complex science, moose rescues, hotel dogs, universal washrooms and Premier John Horgan
6 days ago
1. UNBC professor Mark Shegelski thinks he may have finally cracked the physics of how a curling rock curls
2. Logging truck driver makes an unusual animal rescue
3. Why a Prince George hotel opens its lobby to adoptable dogs
4. Premier John Horgan on LNG, Site C and northern B.C.
5. Remembering the Windy Point Inn near Mackenzie after it burns down
6. Theatre Northwest artistic director Jack Grinhaus on his nerves before the world premier of his new play (and Judy Russell's Cabaret returns)
7. Fort St. John School District 60 superintendent Dave Sloan explains why new Ma Murray Elementary school will have gender-neutral, universal washrooms
8. Prince George counsellor Christina Bianchini on 'conscious dating'