Coffee with Butterscotch: A Game Dev Comedy Podcast
About This Show
Coffee with Butterscotch is the hilarity-filled official podcast of award-winning video game studio Butterscotch Shenanigans. Tune in every week to learn how video games are made and sold, our take on building a small company from scratch, and how to be an unstoppable problem-solving machine. Whether you're a tech entrepreneur working on your own startup, a person who loves playing or making video games, or just a person interested in learning about the games industry, we've got you covered.
Butterscotch Shenanigans is an independent video game studio best known for its smash hit Crashlands. The podcast features founders Seth Coster (the games programmer), Adam Coster (the web programmer), Sam Coster (the artist), and other awesome people.
Got a question you want answered on the podcast? Ask at http://podcast.bscotch.net.Read more »
Most Recent Episode
[Ep160] Infinite Spider Jars
< 1 day ago
Salutations, Shenanites! In this episode, we talk about the squeaky pulley crew, bus pants, and how turnip beauty standards make Sam cry. Do you feel selfsmug about your painvestments? Because sometimes you can’t portmanteau your way out of a situation.
Questions answered (abbreviated):
- Anonymous: As game devs how do you feel when someone says they want to play a game where you can do anything?
- imcade: Have you ever had a bad experience with a game you were looking forward to not live up to what you expected?
- Haxplixer: You like free software, so would you like free games with no money grabbing system? I'm thinking for your jam games?
- CoffeeChemist: You guys are allowed to take one creature and one character from one of your games. Who and what would it be and why?
- imcade: What is the first album you ever owned?
- TheUglyTurnip: You talked about how you helped create One Epic Knight. Can you tell us the juicy bits and how you created the game?
To stay up to date with all of our buttery goodness subscribe to the podcast on Apple podcasts (apple.co/1LxNEnk). If you want to get more involved in the Butterscotch community, hop into our DISCORD server at discord.gg/bscotch and say hello! Submit questions at http://podcast.bscotch.net, disclose all of your secrets to email@example.com, and send letters, gifts, and tasty treats to http://bit.ly/bscotchmailbox. Finally, if you’d like to support the show and buy some coffee FOR Butterscotch, head over to http://tips.bscotch.net.Read more »
Rated 5 out of
A Darn Good Game Dev Show
If you build games and enjoy listening to a few respectable gents who run a game studio and just have a pretty darn good outlook on life. Then listen to this one. The audio quality is professional. The show comes out like clockwork once a week and is just long enough for a semi lengthy commute. The hosts have funny St. Louis accents and are well spoken. The content is entertaining. What else can I say? Check it out.
Date published: 2017-08-26