Bus & Motorcoach News Podcast
About This Show
The North American Motorcoach industry needs timely and meaningful communications. It needs a strong industry voice that informs, analyzes, educates and advocates. It needs a platform that reports today's actions, events, ideas and issues. This industry needs to hear about what's going on!
Most Recent Episode
BusRates 4.0 The Redesign
BusRates is well known to the Bus industry, it’s become the site that drives a great deal of business to its subscribing companies. It has also become the gold standard by which other sites are measured in the bus industry.
If you’re not familiar with BusRates.com it’s a search engine for group travel planners, both professional and non-professional. These travel planners use It to find charter bus companies, read detailed descriptions about these bus companies, see pictures of their vehicles, get web site URLs, email addresses, phone numbers, and social media links for them as well. These same planners can also read in-depth reviews from other customers that have used these companies’ services and see their ratings. The site is straight forward, answer a few qualifying questions then fill out a single form that generates a request for quote (or RFQ) and then send it to multiple bus companies with a single click.
Here’s a brief history of BusRates which marked its 14 birthday this January 2018:
- The was URL Purchased in January 2004
- The first Site Appeared later that same year in July
- 2 years later the first redesign was done in November 2006
- 2 years after that the second redesign appeared in July 2008
- Almost 7 years later the third redesign appeared in June 2015
- It’s now been almost 3 years since the last redesign and the site is being redone again but this time a lot of the underlying technology is being redone to keep up with greater demand and higher expectations
Join me now as I talk with the BusRates team about all the various elements and issues being addressed in this redesign and what it will mean to you the subscriber or user…
Welcome to BusRates 4.0! and welcome to the Motorcoach Minute a podcast from the folks at UMA and Bus & Motorcoach News, it’s designed to make it easier for you, the Owner/Operator to get to the meat of the issues affecting the Motorcoach Industry.
Episodes of This Show
Dec 6, 2017
Nov 2, 2017
Sep 28, 2017
Aug 25, 2017