The Performance360 Podcast
About This Show
The Performance360 Podcast is anything but stale and boring. It will benefit gym goers, CrossFitters, coaches and anyone in between who enjoys training. Dave and Bryan have owned Performance360 in the highly competitive landscape of San Diego for 6 years and have proven to be one of the best gyms in Pacific Beach and all of San Diego.
Most Recent Episode
#22: October Podcast
This week on Episode 22 of the Performance360 Podcast we sit down to discuss our October and November 8-week training cycle, the options we give you to reach your goals and how to attack the options fit into your overall goals.
(1) Offering multiple movement options within a class - Why?
(2) How someone in their first 6-months of training here should attack the workout differently rather than someone who's been here longer than 6-months.
(3) If strength is your goal, how should you attack this 8-week cycle.
(4) If your goal is more overall fitness, should you plan differently than someone strength focused?
(5) How de-loading should factor into a long cycle like we are in now.
(6) Why do we see more strict muscle movements in the DC's now?
(7) Monday benchmark options - Why?
(8) Non-benchmark challenges (those that don't start with "Mr.") - How do you earn the right to participate in these and how do you know if you should be attempting them?
(9) What is the assault bike for and how should we be using it?
(10) November programming preview
As always, any questions or comments please email Bryan@perform-360.com, and make sure to rate the podcast 5 stars on iTunes so we can continue to produce free content.